The missing of Mexico

Jax Joseph
What can a family do when someone goes missing?  Are there agencies or websites or 800#'s that can help?  It seems like a hopeless situation if someone goes missing in Mexico.  In the US there are a million places to turn and a million more people you can hire to find a loved one but in Mexico it seems like there are very few (safe) options.  Any info would be helpful.
Jax Joseph

Re: The missing of Mexico

Windycitykid
File an official report with the Federal Police in el D.F.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: The missing of Mexico

Pinchegringo
Hopefully you are asking on behalf of someone instead of for yourself.

A woman I work with had a cousin go missing.  Instead of filing the report which would essentially just get grouped with a thousand other missing reports, she found a Private Detective and hired him and his team out as a last resort.  This was about a week ago so I don't have any further updates but it would seem that the police intervention is like a crap shoot - depending on who you get to lead the case makes all the difference.

Best of luck and I hope everything works out.