The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

BBfollower

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

ToPHeR
not available

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

BBfollower
sorry? i have no problem watching it...

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Here are some stills I found.  Basically a guard came in with a bag (which contained uniforms and small arms), they snort some white powder or crystal and the 3 roll out to a car and drive away.

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Char 80

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

BBfollower
Can you guys translate?

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Char 80
Can somebody clarify if one the guys that escaped is Macaco?

Macaco from what I know was a heavy hitter for Chapito Isidro probably one his closest lieutenants.

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Char 80
Banned User
Dang I just realized that MACACO DID ESCAPE 👀🔥🤪

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

here is another but i am not sure how long it will be up until televisa tells YT it is copyrighted.  how could that be? it belongs to the gob?  right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6XSONwW-qA

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

yes it was him.  do you remember when he was captured??  what a confusing mess that was.  in 2014.  rumors of his death or capture went on for days.  It took two helicopters and ground transport to haul everyone away.  even kids were at the safehouse.

I think his brother chichi was killed just before that time.  I can't clearly recall exactly when.

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

jlopez
From El Diario de Juarez/ Friday July 27/ 10:13 A.M. (http://diario./mx/Nacional/2018-07-27_47df4fb...)

Video: This is how two dangerous inmates escaped; they even smiled at the camera.

Security cameras at the Aguartuto Prison in Culiacan, Sinaloa, recorded every move by Julian Grimaldi and Carlos Jesus Salomon, two highly dangerous inmates who escaped with help from the guards, exiting through the main doors, armed and dressed like police officers.

In the recording transmitted by the news service En Punto, directed by Denise Maerker, one can observe that, at sunrise on Sunday morning, Julian Grimaldi and Carlos Jesus Salomon, in prison on federal charges, were continuously checking their cell phones inside their cells. These devices are prohibited inside the prison, as reported by El Universal.

Later, a guard enters their cell and delivers a black bag, which contained guard uniforms and two pistols; while they put on the uniforms, they constantly check their cell phones. One can also note that one of the inmates inhales what looks like cocaine while the other looks at the security camera and smiles.

When they are ready, a guard goes for them and takes them to the first secured door which required the guard's fingerprint to leave the high security module.

In a second recording, a night watchman opens an iron door, they pass through the command center and through the visitors' registration point, they reach another security checkpoint where another guard opens another door, and finally, the guard who is walking with them opens the prison entrance  and leaves with them in a compact vehicle a few yards from the door. As if it were nothing.

Outside the prison, one can observe two pickups and the compact car arrive at the same time that both inmates escape; in total, four vehicles took the Navolato highway and fled towards Culiacan.

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Hey Lopez...

Man i sure  noticed the damn smile.  full face looking directly to the camera.

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

i will put the play by play up on mb.
your link did not work for me

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

jlopez
Sra Chivis: The video is in the Diario de Juarez web page. Since I am computer illiterate, I cannot post the video, but it's there. I translated the story because BB viewers were having trouble accessing it and it is a classic illustration of the corruption that is  destroying Mexico. The prison guards do not appear even a little nervous even though all the actors in this farce know every one of their movements is being recorded. That means that they do not expect to pay for their sins. As the article says, "Como sin nada."

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

ESLiero

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

Mica
Chapo Isidro lined up with Guano or Chapitos/Mayo?

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

elgordo
That's a good question mica that I've been wondering since escape

Re: The escape video of Paredes and Higuera

ToPHeR
I would guess Mayo. Havn't we been hearing for years about a supposed truce between the 2 anyways?
12