The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

blanco puro

El Chapo’s son gives away cars, gifts at Mexican Christmas bash: report

MediaNocheXXX

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Chapitos and mayos are still 100%
A few rotten apples won’t change anything

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
I think it’s highly unlikely for chapitos to make a move on mayitos even without zambada. His role in the organization is nothing like it was before. His faction already has its leaders and a boss is already there and he is supported 100% by the its lieutenants. Chapitos are smart and owe the zambadas big time just like their pops did and loyal towards em
If those two factions go to war we will all know and all factions will be shaken to their core.
Every report about them beefing should be ignored until violent homicides in culiacan rise out of proportion

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El Guero
Good points Rojo!
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Who would you expect to take over El Mayo's reigns upon his death?  Are any of his sons in a position to do so?  If not his sons would a nonlinear member of his organization be able to resist alligning under Chapitos?
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

blanco puro
the chapitos dont need to make a move, both sides are smarter than to fight with one another.

the reality is el mayo is old and will die sooner than later, and the chapitos will inherit the entire cartel, and this is clear to all their allies in various levels of government. the chapitos are the future of sinaloa.

so no, you will not see a spike in the homicide rate in sinaloa to prove they are going seperate ways.

we will witness a slow and quiet takeover.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Mayito flaco is the head of the faction backed by close family members and close operatives. He handles most of the business on behalf of his dad so therefore it’s natural for him to take over. Some zambada family members are still unknown about like is a supposed son of mayo that goes by hector. At first it was speculated that hector was mayito flaco but that turned out to be another one of zambadas sons. Leadership will stay in the family of said faction or in any faction really until none are around.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

ElGrandeRojo
I agree Elrojo..  If in fact still alive, I see MZ as the same as Azul. Nothing happens without his ok, and if not ok'd the price is steep. Flaco is running the show, with help.from.his Dad, and the "silent partners. My own theory is the Zambadas are getting out, or completely just being the the bank for the rest of CDS, and affiliates. They don't need to move huge loads anymore. They can just charge piso to the rest of CDS, offer gov and LE support, and gunmen (the best). No one can argue who has the best security. Only one guy has made it the longest, and never went down. His plugs, armed wings, and gov support are unparalleled. He has nothing to gain, but get his family, close associates, and business (legit) out of spotlight, and protected. JMO
ElGrandeRojo

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

deelucky1
Price is steep well said !after that picture was published on radio formula of mayo zambada and vizcarra . it took 3 days too gather a team too look for botas Blancas that picture was obtained from vizcarras uncle Ines Calderon private photo album that was stolen when he got killed in a shootout with the judiciales in his home .that album holds lots of secrets Ines Calderon is also related to Rafa Caro ,

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Oh really deelucky she's related to Caro?i'm assuming Ines Calderon is the wife of the former President and not his sister who ran if I'm not mistaken for Governor of Michoacan who has a different name?

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Jose Ines Calderon quintero

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

deelucky1
Chalo araujo was vizcarras pistolero or muscle

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
This post was updated on .
Another faction very well known about in sinaloa state is that of chalo Araujo payan who was a head of hitman for zambadas faction in the 2000’s for those who weren’t aware.
Gonzalo Araujo Payan aka chalo was a legendary hitman/trafficker in his own right in the cds structure. Having worked for many capos and becoming one he was respected amongst all sinaloa outlaws for being brazen. It is rumored in culiacan that he was the one who ordered chalino Sanchez death over women.
It is said that chalo was given in by zambada to the government or that he was given the ultimatum by mayo zambada of taking his life on his own or deal with mayos henchman because chalo committed the mistake of killing one of zambadas men and compadre without his approval and to make matters worse he was in debt with zambada as well.
Chalo is found dead at his house with a headshot and police ruling it suicide.
Chalos brother, chano, is next in line to fill in his brothers sudden departure in the cds structure but doesn’t go through with it because he is hurt that cds approved of chalos death and therefore has a personal vendetta against them until he is given in by cds structure or zambadas faction really to authorities and is killed in prison. That’s when the Araujo’s are starting to veer away from cds and once the blo split, the head of the family/faction, chalito araujo who happens to be the departed chalo’s son having heard the story of his fathers death and growing up knowing it, has a grudge against zambadas faction, and therefore sides with blo specifically Arturo el botas blancas as his head of security the turning point being chalitos younger brother is found murdered with a few friends alongside a narcomanta attributed to arturo Beltran Leyva which turned out to be a fake from the cds allies, chalito retaliating with incursions into culiacan against chapos and mayos more like mayos as he is known to have killed a few antrax seeing as how he grew up alongside zambadas children(serafín specifically)and their circle he knew the inner workings of los antrax, members, their locations, you name it, close with comandante B aka el mata antrax, these guys had the zambada clan in the hills fore quite some time hitting them left and right with no remorse. Chalito was one of the youngest heads or the youngest of any faction in Sinaloa at only 21 years old he held a position of power of someone twice his age due to his violent tendencies with a motive for revenge. When the blo war was it its peak, chalitos sister aislyn was kidnapped by cds allies but is freed by serafin zambada noting that she is not in the family business and is therefore let go facing certain death. She also happened to be the girlfriend of blo’s el guacho who was picked up by el ondeados people after being located for his involvement in el animals sons death whose intended target was Ivan Guzman salazar el chapito. It should also be noted that chalito Araujo was killed alongside Arturo during his death and being the closest person to him.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

MediaNocheXXX
Is Chalito the one who committed suicide via jumping out the altitude condo in cuernavaca, wow that was 10 years ago time fly's.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
I believe that’s him. Some media outlets say it was him others don’t. But I’ve heard that is him.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Interesting tragic story of how murders and revenge can carry across generations!He was given the option of suicide vs. being picked up by Zambada's men.Boy that must be a tough choice.We know it's better to go out on 1's own terms rather than tortured and murdered by the enemy but still must be hard pondering that 1 for days as it goes against the natural inclination to survive.(Why not run away or better yet leave the country hoping for the best,at least you get to live a little longer)?

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
New picture posted on Instagram by Ivancito. I've never seen this picture of him with beard.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Mica
It’s definitely Ivan and he’s becoming more brazen after the September event.  He really wants to be famous which is just not the right move in his line of work.

I suspect the senior members of CDS and CJNG see this and talk and laugh about him.  Sure the average knucklehead and low level thugs think he’s so cool, but there are also federal agents (USA & Mexico) who see this and it just fuels their fire.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

BBfollower
Mica, I agree with you 100%. He is his father's son. El Chapo loved the fame also and he paid the price for that. I mean, you would have thought that he learned something from his father's mistakes. Maybe he thinks that he's untouchable after Culiacanazo. Big mistake.
123456