The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El_Bujo
Dee sure is correct about SuKarne..

“SuKarne is a Mexican multinational corporation based in Culiacán, Mexico, that operates in the food protein industry. It is part of a family of companies under Grupo SuKarne.”

“The company annually exports the largest percentage of beef, pork, and chicken in Mexico, with at least 76% of the market. In 2010, the company had estimated world-wide beef sales of US$883 million, after an export growth of 60% in just one year.”

Side note: anyone ever see these before?

They’re all over California and nobody ever buys them lol

For you hardcore BB’ers, take note of the company..

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

blanco puro
expect things to get HOT very soon

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Dgo10
Ivan el chapito making fun of Vicente Zambada on instagram??

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

blanco puro
dgo10 - you might be following the wrong account

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Mica
Those guys don't use social media.  Yeah, a new photo gets leaked occasionally, but think about it.

What do they have to gain by posting a picture of them drinking near a Ferrari?

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Ciro
I doubt those accts are real one would think CDS has some well paid hackers advising them on security issues.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Mica
Ciro wrote
I doubt those accts are real one would think CDS has some well paid hackers advising them on security issues.

Exactly and we all know the evidence of how Chapo was caught on the phone.  They know the same evidence we all learned about. I am still under the belief that they probably have some burner social media account that enables them to use the messenger feature with others.

4-5 years ago, I was on the trail of such an account that I believe Ivan was using. Long story, short version...  This person https://www.facebook.com/luz.maya.5?fref=ts was a girlfriend of Ivan.  He was using an account with a different name and several pictures without a face.  I was able to see the geo information on a picture and this was my conclusion.  She had pictures with him and his face was hidden and her girlfriend made some comments and I believe it was him.  I can't remember all of the details now, but it was really fun for a computer nerd chasing a ghost.

***I should add the account has been scrubbed

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Ciro
From one computer nerd to another you may like a program called Maltego....

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

blanco puro
Mica & Ciro - Narco children have been on social media for ages, and chapo's kids included.. long before they took over any active role in the group.

They have accounts, you just aren't following the right ones.

In terms of what they have to gain, they are human beings just like us, and young adults. This is the generation, people are on social media. It's normal. If Donald Trump is on social media what's so weird about a narco on social media. If pablo was alive you better believe he would be threatening people on twitter. What do they have to worry about, some hacker triangulating their position and passing it onto the authorities? The govt and everyone else knows where these guys are, they have agreements in place.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Dgo10

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Dgo10
Well this accnt posts never seen before pictures and videos.
Lol

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Lol
Looks more like Chino A

Agree to disagree they are not stupid.  How is Trump similar to drug cartel leaders. IMO the undisputed king of cocaine would not be on social media.  Current Colombian criminals are known as the invisables for a reason.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

blanco puro
Dgo10 - yes that is his real account. weird. i did not see that post. sorry (although when i look at his posts that is not one of them? maybe it was posted on his story..??)

Ciro - How would you know who the current colombian cartel leaders are if they are so secretly hidden? They could be posting online and you would not even know who they are. But in regards to the Chapitos specifically, they were narco kids, long before they were in the business, and that is why they have a social media presence. And Pablo definitely would have been on social media, his brother (Roberto) at the age of 70+ is on social media denouncing Trump!

We live in a modern world, everyone adapts, even the bad guys. And bad guys are not scared of getting caught, it is part of the game they accepted long ago.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Ciro
I have alot family and friends in Medellin.  I dont know who the current leaders are and neither do they thats my point.  agree to disagree

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

blanco puro
Ciro - I am in medellin, and you (or your family) do not know them because you just simply do not know them, but they are on facebook and instagram too! they have regular lives and post with their families and kids. not all narcos put up photos of a lavish lifestyle or drugs. that's seems to be a mexican fashion

....although today Roberto Escobar did release his Pablo themed cellphone, it is a double screen, folding, android phone, and will sell for $350USD

see if you can find that online or if your friends have heard about it, and a few months down the road when you do find it you will remember this post

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El_Bujo
https://www.escobarinc.com/product/fold1/

So lame...

I guess the Escobar’s really don’t have $$$ these days?

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Ciro
I know knowbody i didnt claim that i just know they are not flamboyant..  Funny as I am also in Medellin?  Its my second home.  The drug traffickets of the 80's easily identifyed are not so easily identifyed as they used too.  Once again no major drug trafficker is stupid enough to use instagram.  Roberto is broke and in need of money has no ties to the local officina so who cares if hes all over the internet.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

el Jesse James
Exactly Guero... Mayos their daddy pretty much now that Chapos gone.. thats who bailed them out when they got snatched in Jalisco, and I doubt they'll forget that little tid bit any time soon

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El Guero
That's pretty much how I feel   they're definitely ready to absorb Mayos side when he passes at which time there will be some alignment issues but until such a time as Mayo passes they know who Papi is.....
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!
123456