The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

ElTurk0
I personally brlieve they will NEVER let Mayo die a Happy old billionaire. For the American government to let a man like him die any way because being sawed in half by bullets or blown up would be considered high treason, or I'd imagine that's how they've view it. No doubt Mayo's tenticals make very will be the best in the world but in the end there us always that one you just can't best because they don't indict you unless they have you 153%...

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

This is what I thought as well. I remember reading about him being associated to Mayo years ago. As was mentioned i believe he was/is his head of security.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Chino Antrax is sentenced at 2:00 today in San Diego

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Ecolvm
The version of the break was given on December 7, but after an alleged meeting, the same version was distributed on social networks, which has changed with the days

By the way that organization chart does not represent the cartel at all, May retired years ago, and the new administration orders that it is possible to know about its supposed breaks

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Cln is calm though if there was a war do you know how bad it would be between mayos and chapos if would be a disaster seeing as how mayos and chapos run that city and their men are literally every where. It would be like the blo war or worse.
  culiacan plaza is not even chapitos plaza it always been mayos plaza since after the Guadalajara cartel. Mayo made that city the safe haven for cds leadership, their families and their allies. Chapitos wont go to war with him. He’s too much for them and mayo needs them as well. Who would the politicians there side with chapos? Hell no not after what they did, if there is a war who do you think would win it? Chapitos are good with mayo and vice versa.
 It’s just lower ranks not seeing eye to eye. After a few adjusted de cuentas between them things will be back to normal
No mas andan con chismes viejo. No crean todo
Andan despistando a la plebada nada mas

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Ciro
El rojo I  agree with alot your of what you are saying.  But in my opinion Mayo does not need Chapitos they need him its a one way street.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El Guero
There will NOT be a war between Chapitos and Mayo.  Period.  Only if Mayo were to get caught would that happen and even then I think they would, more or less, align with Chapitos in such an event.  A war between Mayo and Chapotos in fantastical nonsense.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Its about as likely as the US and Canada having a military conflict.  Lol
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El17
Thank you for the article.  They use that DEA guy Mike Vigil guy as a source who day's that Chapito's are "dumb as rocks" and 'spend all their time partying."   Everything else I've read points to them as born with narco trafficking in their blood.  They have been in a highly competitive and deadly business where 5 years is a good run for 20 plus years.  The article states Ivan is 25 years old,  everything I've read is he is more like 39.  The fact that they have been around so long give credit to their experience over what Vigil and this article says.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Agreed.
Mayo’s role is pretty much similiar to how azul was but he’s not to be underestimated, Most of the big picture stuff is being handled by mayito flaco and the rest of the zambada operatives

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

deelucky1

Cartel de Sinaloa

Sloppy work by the DEA

Que?
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Jessus vizcarra Calderon + Su Karne  =Mayo zambada (big compadre )

You still don't see the connection ? AMLO

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

North
Care to explain the picture? Please

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

I don't get it either what's AMLO doing with mayo zambadas compadre ?? Mexico's largest beef producer exporter  SU KaRNe

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

deelucky1
Beef Monopoly in Mexico backed up by the associaction of ganaderos .vizcarra is the president who decides who is entitled to benefit from this lucritive benefit Mexico has to offer to help the people.mayo is his compadre ?use your imagination ? ohhhh the possibilities😆😆

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Ecolvm
They are compadres. That photo is of the team that put Quirino as Governor in Sinaloa, along with his other friend, Jesús Aguilar, also a partner of Sukarne.

Quirino is a PRI, but he is falling in love with Morena, to continue on the political play, and take his team along with those who support them

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

deelucky1
Ley  supermarkets are also tied to zambada that's his chinnese connection to make his crystal meth ! Ley brothers part owners los tomateros de culiacan

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

deelucky1
Goes back how olvidio gets bypass from amlo
123456