The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El17

From BB
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2017/03/arturo-beltran-leyva-life-death-of-el.html?m=1
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
https://youtu.be/NrTk94N9G1E
Y puro badirguato mi compa!
Arriba la clika dijo la tía!

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Dgo10
Roberto Tapia es compadre de Ivan

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Tu si sabes viejo

God that music is terrible.  I dont get it.  Who is the aunt's clika?

It’s just a saying referring to Tijuana.
I personally like it, I’ve heard worse songs dedicated to Ivan. But the guy singing is known to have links to the Sinaloa cartel, and being compadre to Ivan.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El17
Thank you I didn't know that.  Do you think Ivan pays for them to make the songs or is that a lower level mobster thing?

elrojo wrote
It’s just a saying referring to Tijuana.
I personally like it, I’ve heard worse songs dedicated to Ivan. But the guy singing is known to have links to the Sinaloa cartel, and being compadre to Ivan.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
They pay the artist no doubt especially the ones based in sinaloa. One can also say that they invest in their careers as well and build them because they know them personally. Even though not all Mexican singers or bands are like this, usually the ones established already like for example tucanes de tijuana who are known to play for the likes of Ivan, chino, zambadas, or other cartelsare most likely payed through middle man or bank accounts that can’t be traced to them. As of now the Mexican corridos that are hitting hard are the u.s. west coast corridos and southern ones who mostly sing for cds.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

deelucky1
It's the person who writes the songs is the person who is  face
too face with these characters .there's not too many of the song writers as there is music bands and solo artist .it's easy too distinguish who they are .