The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

1234 ... 6

The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

Mica
Mica - Seems a lot of mb & forum comments have been saying it over the past week.  How true is it?

Valor Tamaulipec

The failed operation to stop Ovid Guzmán López, son of drug trafficker Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, on October 17, generated a break inside the Sinaloa Cartel, whose main head for Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada.

According to the weekly Rio de Janeiro Sinaloense after the so-called "Culiacanzo" there was a break between "El Mayo" with Iván and Alfredo Guzmán Salazar.

He explained that Thursday, when Ovid was already detained in the hands of the military ministerial police and elements of the National Guard, "Los Chapitos" asked for help from the forces of "El Mayo" Zambada but they did not support them.

This fact caused a more rapid relationship within the Sinaloa Cartel.

Another reason for the dispute between both sides, is that, according to sources consulted by RioDoce which were not identified, said that the commands of "Los Chapitos" are looking for a May operator nicknamed "The Russian"

Although they have asked him to hand them over, Ismael Zambada has refused, which would have deepened the differences.

However, since last April, the weekly Zeta de Tijuana, already reported disputes between the sides of "El Mayo" and "Los Chapitos", allegedly caused by the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación (CJNG).

The confrontation arose between two leaders of the Sinaloa Cartel in that entity: Vicente Martínez González "El Güilo" and Felipe Eduardo Barajas Lozano "El Omega". Both criminals have their operations centers in the city of Mexicali, a key area for the descent of airplanes used for drug transfer.

Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada

According to the publication, members of the CJNG approached “El Güilo” to propose an alliance and keep drug trafficking in the entity, which would have generated strong confrontations.

On the other hand, in July of this year, Vice revealed that “El Chapo” gunmen refused to work with their children and switched to the side of “El Mayo”.

According to the sources consulted by that means "there is an exodus of gunmen from the side of 'Los Chapitos', whether they are leaving Culiacán or moving to the side of Ismael Zambada."

The DEA revealed who is who in the criminal organization that led "El Chapo

The structure of the Sinaloa Cartel, according to the DEA (Photo art: Gil Jovani Pérez Silva / Infobae Mexico)

From the 1980s until the beginning of this decade, the Sinaloa Cartel (CDS) dominated the business of selling and transferring drugs to the United States, so the capture of its leaders became a priority for Washington.

That is why in 10 years, the American Union has issued 21 organizational charts on the organization of Sinaloa, in which it has designated leaders, associates and chiefs.

On November 19, the newspaper Reforma revealed that sources within the organization led by Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, ensure that the cartel concept was created by the Administration for Drug Control (DEA) English) and that in reality, the band does not have a unique leader, but is made up of families and groups.

For its part, the Treasury Department of the American Union has also linked dozens of people, families and businesses with the Sinaloa Cartel.

These are some organizational charts that have been developed about the organization:

The leaders

In December 2009, the US authorities identified Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera “El Chapo”, Ismael Zambada “El Mayo” and Ignacio Coronel Villarreal, as leaders of the Sinaloa Cartel.

Two years earlier, the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control identified a financial network led by Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada, which included several family members and companies located in Culiacán, Sinaloa.

In addition, they linked with the group two Mexican companies located in Jalisco and two others in Bogotá, Colombia.

Sources consulted by Reforma and who requested anonymity, explained that the Cartel is not a single family and neither an organization as the governments of Mexico and the United States have indicated.

They explained that the organization is made up of different groups: that of Ismael Zambada García, that of Rafael Caro Quintero, that of the children of “El Chapo”, the Cázares Salazar family, among others.

In May 2012, the US government included Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar and Ovidio Guzmán López, son of “El Chapo”, as key lieutenants of the Sinaloa Cartel.

Heads of place

Reforma states that according to the report of the government of the American Union, in 2013 the Sinaloa Cartel had operations in Baja California, led by chiefs of posts in the border cities of Mexicali and San Luis Río Colorado.

While in the State of Sonora, he identified the leaders of Sonoyta, Nogales and Agua Prieta, also on the border, in addition to Caborca, Altar and Cananea, but they did not transcend the names.

After the third capture of “El Chapo” Guzmán in January 2016, the United States government placed Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada as the cartel leader.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
This post was updated on .
One thing for certain is that mayo gave full support during the operation against ovidio.
It was confirmed throughout the radio frequencies that were leaked that day.
The ones that took the soldiers hostage on a video that was leaked of the gunmen shaking hands with soldiers were mayos people.
I feel like this is a ploy to make cds look like its crumbling for the outside spectators that aren’t too informed on the current situation in sinaloa
I doubt it to be true.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
The only ruso operator under mayo in culiacan is a head of security of his last I heard idk if it’s for him or his son

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El Guero
I'm sceptical of any significant rift between these two groups.  Theirs is a relationship which had weather many storms and is very beneficial to both.  Chapitos know who their daddy is now that Chapo is in prison... .
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

I agree with you elrojo, there is more evidence supporting Mayo assisted with the rescue than opposing it.

Is there any reason to believe that Chapitos help Marro could have caused a divide?

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
I honestly don’t believe marro got support from cds. The info on that supposed alliance is murky let alone that fake video which supposedly showed their arrival is of a incident a few years back.
As for the their hunt for “ruso” character I heard that chapitos armed wing picked up some men related to him but with approval. Otherwise culiacan would be hotter than usual. I honestly doubt they’d go toe toe with mayo seeing as how their organization depends on good relations with factions especially the one mayo controls which is arguably the most powerful one.
 I feel like this is fake propaganda from cds behalf or maybe even the gov’t to show work. Like during that day when ovidio got captured it was circulated in the media that Ivan was killed to possibly throw the authorities or the public off and start a panic in their own city.
The only reason is why? Maybe a message to the us?
I’ve noticed that a lot of cds drugs are being target by operations on both sides of the borders well at least more than usual there is definitely something going on behind closed curtains. I wouldn’t believe everything being reported

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Another thing is mayo is definitely being targeted like never before by us authorities to the point that it’s either smoke and mirrors to make it seem like they are stepping up against him or they are looking to shake him up until he eventually makes a mistake and nab him which will take some time. The anonymity he enjoyed is being hit hard.
The way I see it someone like him enjoying freedom in this game at almost 5 decades will always arouse suspicion of government protection from both sides of the border. Maybe it’s about that time he goes down for the well being of both governments cause I can assure you it’s not only the mexican

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

They are still going for Mayo, he's named in indictments across the country, and DEA has been actively trying to hit him for years.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

MediaNocheXXX
The marinas have come close to capturing mayo many times, however it's easy to detect those helos, especially when they cross the sea of Cortez as sound travels farther on water and it must be hard to be covert without utilizing them.At the end of the day they know what they're doing but I think mayo has accumulated more experience over the years at evading them, then they have pursuing someone with such resources.

I don't think Maro could have survived this long without external assistance and I dont know where else such support would have come from if not from Sinaloa....

As much as I would like to see these guys eliminated, Mayo has probably stopped more bloodshed by checking Chapitos and others by reasoning and negotiating their release in PV.  When he dies or is arrested, I would expect CJNG to attack while CDS is internally fighting on a king for the new monarch.  It will happen eventually, but hopefully CJNG will not be as powerful.  Mexico will see a war like never before under AMLO.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
This post was updated on .
Agreed.
 I don’t think the Mexican government would benefit much from the younger generations taking over, an example of how violent they can get was that day ovidio was captured. Now imagine them running that organization as a whole with how full of pride these young guys are they would make a shit show against government forces.
If mayo falls, mayito flaco would most likely take over that faction. now from what is known is mayito flaco and chapitos get along well even though a few of the antrax members were killed by chapitos people which were more than likely green lit by both factions, but in reality there must be grudges from both factions especially the lower ranks, only thing keeping those grudges on a leash is mayo being free. zambadas influence is still to be seen, the Male members of the zambadas are low profile to the point that they are unknown to authorities. The only brother confirmed of mayo is jesus el Rey zambada but there is speculation of one or two brothers who haven’t been confirmed. One name rings and that is a member of the zambada family that goes by lalo zambada

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

False

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Where does El Cheyo Antrax fall into this and how does he get along with Chapitos?  He seems very disciplined and loyal.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

@deelucky1
Do Chapitos have an elder statesman that advises them (besides Mayo)?

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

elrojo
Cheyo took over most of mayito Gordos responsibility’s and operates from the outskirts of culiacan, rarely frequenting the city and maintains presence in tj Via subordinates.
As for his relationship with chapitos I assume they are good seeing as how they’ve co-existed for years without any rumors of feuds between them. The guy is level headed and a member of the zambada family which makes him practically untouchable from inner disputes from the lower ranks

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

ElGrandeRojo
If Mayo was beefing with Chapitos they would've been eliminated long ago. Mayo could've easily taken it all. He needs the kids to take their fathers role. MZ won't be captured, until he is near death, if at all. I would think this has all been planned out. The US asked for the Mencho boys. They will be the sacrificial lambs. Neither gov wants the drugs to stop, too much money. What they want is the brutal violence to stop. CJNG and CDN especially are the ones acting like terrorists. They'll go down 1st. JMO
ElGrandeRojo

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El17
Where is this article, "On the other hand, in July of this year, Vice revealed that “El Chapo” gunmen refused to work with their children and switched to the side of “El Mayo”." ?

I looked for it and couldn't find it.  It looks like they are grabbing at reasons why this is happening.

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

BBfollower

Re: The breakup 💔Mayo vs. Chapitos

El guano . Cheyo operates in Mexicali Sonora area
1234 ... 6