The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo

An alleged leader of Los Anthrax killed and three more wounded, left a enfrentamiejto among people of that criminal group with the Mexican Army, in one of the streets of the Miguel Hidalgo.
Unofficially it reported that those killed in the confrontation are three men, including "El Cali" and "Sgt Phoenix", the alleged criminal group "Los Antrax", and one is unidentified.
It transpired in place that at least six people were arrested, which were hidden in backyards and roofs of homes in the area, where they were taken by the military.
According to the police report, the deceased is a man identified as "El Cali", alleged leader of "Los Antrax".
While the wounded are José Carlos "N" of the colony Las Huertas; José Javier "N" San Isidro fractionation; and Juan Carlos "N" of the colony Las Quintas, who were interned in a General Hospital.
The shootout between civilians and the Mexican Army, was recorded at 04:00 pm yesterday, at Miguel Hidalgo, between Esteban Flores and Alejandro Quijano, in the said sector.

At the site there were four trucks with gunshot wounds in his body, a white Mazda a Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Murano and other white Dodge Ram.
So far the authorities have not provided an official version of the event, but in place some people commented that the shooting occurred after the military he scored the highest at four trucks traveling on the street Miguel Hidalgo.
The investigations lasted for hours at the scene.
A helicopter of the armed forces carried out aerial surveillance in the city.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo
This says el Phoenix was killed but I though he was locked up

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

He was in prison, up until about 2 years, ago, sometime in 2014-2015, he was released.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

La Pared is saying Rene Velaszquez, 'Sargento Phoenix', was released from Aguaruto in April of this year. They say the third guy killed was called 'el Cholo Pecas'.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo
Dam this doesn't look like no gun battle this looks like military was the ambusher this time. Looks like they want payback for los guachos that died. N directed to mayo and his faction

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, the few impacts on the Tacoma are from outside, the windows are up and the dead guys are in the back seat....................

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo
Ya exactly what I seen these guys were targeted doesn't look like what they are saying happened

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

El Wachito, who did the story for mainboard, agrees with others about the Tacoma being armored and the windows bulletproof. That makes sense, but still might be executions.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo
Just doesn't look like no gun battle to me from the outside looking in but if it didn't happen that way won't come out publicly any ways.  Honestly b4 this I had real thought mayo and the Chapitos were gonna throw guano to the dogs for heating up the plaza but after this who knows cuz this attack was directed to mayo

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

Siskiyou_Kid
I don't know about blaming Guano for the ambush, but I think the army will take out any and all CDS now, because they payed by somebody else.

The thing that makes this look like a firefight is the hits are body hits and executions are usually to the head, and the 5-6 guys arrested.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo
Well didn't mean exactly a execution like that but mean that marina targeted them n lit them up like fourth of July lol but ya it's starting to look that way and I just can't see mencho the one pulling strings I see rafa caro the real string puller of the government.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

Siskiyou_Kid
I think Rafa is with Sinaloa, but with this being Antrax, I don't know. His family are all intermarried with the other families, but blood can make it worse. I think somebody from Beltan Leyva more than Rafa.

Somebody is running Beltran Leyva now, and I don't think it is Mochomo's kid like they've been saying. I don't think Rafa is behind the attacks on CDS. Maybe somebody with money in Sinaloa that is more quiet.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

MANO
Don't delve deeper than what it is,
spit at the sky and eventually it's gonna hit you in the face.
Phoenix and co.'s turn.
not that those bullets were dedicated for them jajaja
but FATFUCK escaped and........those Undertakers are going to see a better paycheck in these coming days!
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

elgordo
If Mochomito is fighting I think his beef is with guano and that's about it I really don't see him fighting with the Chapitos they grew up together n not only family but friends n in a blink of an eye to change I don't really think so. But I really thought Rafa would be with CDS as well but I'm on the flip side at times cuz I really don't think mencho has that juice like that I personally see menchos end like the trevinos or like lazca cuz the more you see CJNG they are ruthless like the zetas n known to create mayhem n that's what the government don't want n b4 the ambush CDS want known for that.  That's y I think that ambush brought unwanted heat n guano is gonna be given up by CDS for the war created by guano for killing Mochomitos grandfather n for the ambush. But now with the attack on Phoenix I'm on stuck lol

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

Another huge blow to CDS.  Was this guy more for Mayo or Chapo?

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

ToPHeR
Not really. Dude has been in prison for years and just recently got released. He's just a high ranking bodyguard. Easily replacable

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

Misael
Looks like Cali was injured and arrested, also arrested was Abelardo/90.

Might not be a big deal unless they start talking.

Re: The alleged head of antrax was killed in clash

ToPHeR wrote
Not really. Dude has been in prison for years and just recently got released. He's just a high ranking bodyguard. Easily replacable
You're probably right ToPHer, I guess he is (was) just a bigger deal on social media and I assumed he was more important.
12