The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

After facing off to the death in their homeland, not they face off in court

The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

The United States Department of Justice(USDOJ), will have Vicente Zambada Niebla, el Vicentillo, and Jesus Reynaldo Zambada Garcia, el Rey, two of their protected witnesses who collaborated with Alfredo Beltrán Leyva, el Mochomo, once his trial starts, which is expected to be set on September 28 in a federal court in Chicago.

It would be the first time two high-ranking Sinaloa Cartel capos face off in a U.S. Court, and the charges which the Zambadas would have to confirm against el Mochomo, from the days when he was in charge of the Culiacan plaza, the same place where he bribed high-ranking police officers of the state including a former Governor of Sinaloa, as well as a series of executions directed by the defendant in the capital of that entity..

Andrea Goldberg, assistant US Attorney of the USDOJ anti-narcotics section, said in a letter to judge Richard j. Leon that they not only have the testimony of protected witnesses which includes Juan Carlos Ramírez Abadía,  Chupeta, and otherr capos of the poster of the Norte de Valley Cartel of Colombia, but also have recorded calls, photographs and videos.

Eduardo Balarezo, the lawyer for Beltrán Leyva, said that they are not afraid of the protected witnesses  the USDOJ has, because they would have to prove each charge, and who obviously wish to intimidate the defense with evidence that do not have.

"They (the prosecutors), are based all their accusations on testimony, but if they have all that, you start the trial;" on the other hand they continue delaying the start of the judicial process", outlined Balarezo, in a telephone interview with Ríodoce.

The last two preliminary hearings have been postponed at the request of the prosecution, led by Goldbarg, as stated in documentation of the USDOJ, and expected that the reason for such delay is gather more evidence against Beltrán Leyva, and possibly include more protected witnesses so they careen against the accused.

Among them could be Serafin Zambada Ortiz, Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa, el Chino Antrax, and Ismael Zambada Imperial, el Mayito Gordo, who is about to be extradited.

From Colombia to Sinaloa

The Colombian drug trafficker Ramírez Abadía, el Chupeta, was one of the major drug traffickers in Colombia at the moment of his detention, in Sao Paulo Brazil, in August 2007, a few months before el Mochomo was also arrested in Culiacán by elements of the Mexican army.

According to U.S. prosecutors, the lollipop will be key in the trial of Alfredo Beltran, since the first provided him with strong shipments of cocaine to the second, which, in turn, coordinated so that they came to the United States.

In April 2008, the lollipop was sentenced to 30 years in prison in the us, but thanks to a series of negotiations and testify against other Colombian capos, Ramírez Abadía managed to reduce his sentence by five years; now that el Mochomo will stand trial, he managed a new negotiation with Andrea Goldberg and the rest of the prosecutors to testify against him, and again reduce his sentence.

Vicente Zambada Niebla, another protected witness that the USDOJ will employ to testify against Alfredo Beltrán Leyva, pleaded guilty in April 2014, and from that day on was removed from the United States prison system.

El Vicentillo could have come to a new level, and rather than declare war on the United States, he reached ageements with them which, in theory, not detrimental to anyone: a serious protected witness and he could reside in a secute home in the United States, but in return, he would have to be ready to cooperate with the DEA and confront other capos of the Sinaloa Cartel who were extradited.

It is unknown if he previously cooperated with prosecutors and the DEA, who would rave released any information regarding the way that operates the Sinaloa Cartel, although according to information published by Proceso in its edition of November 2014, information leaked says it helped the Navy detain Joaquin Guzman Loera in February 2014, in Mazatlan.

Other Lords who testify against Alfredo Beltran, according to Ríodoce sources, is Reynaldo Zambada Garcia, who's statement is reinforced with testimony from Chupeta and el Vicentillo.

Unlike Zambada Niebla, Rey Zambada is believed to have never gone to prison at the time he was extradited in April 2012, but he was immediately put on the list of protected witnesses, which would strengthen a theory that United States made agreements with him, when he was a prisoner in a maximum security prison , in Matamoros, Tamaulipas.

There is a protected witness who cooperates with the prosecution U.S. of who's name is unknown, and who apparently had very close contact with a high-up police commander in Sinaloa, who el Mochomo is to have bribed repeatedly.

As it is alleged in court case number CR-12-184-01, the defendant bribed to a former chief of the Municipal police in Culiacan, a chief of the State Ministerial police, and a former Governor of this State, as well as attempted to bribe a general assigned to the 9th military zone of this city.

While lawyer Balarezo said he is unaware of who the protected witnesses are, and which former governor is mentioned, the US Attorney's office said meanwhile that it would not give out any more information than what was already was written in the records, although they said that all would come out to the public once the trial is under way.

In addition the el Rey Zambada and el Vicentillo, other members of the Sinaloa Cartel who have reached agreements with the United States Government in Exchange for lesser sentences are Rodrigo Aréchiga, Humberto Loya Castro and Ovidio Limón, among others.

Alfredo Beltrán Leyva is accused of introducing drugs to United States, and a series of killings that occurred outside its jurisdictional territory, including Julio Cesar Beltrán Quintero, a crime which the prosecutor Goldberg had previously accused Ismael el Mayo Zambada, and el Chapo Guzmán.

El Mochomo's defense explained that all that would certainly be taken into account, and that they were already willing to go to trial.

"We already started because my client has already been in prison since 2008, and he believes that he has been punished for a long time, and he wants to appear before a judge as soon as possible," said the lawyer.

Following the arrest of Alfredo Beltrán Leyva, the United States Government requested the extradition, which was granted by Mexico on November 26, 2013, according to documents from the PGR.

Beltrán Leyva tried to avoid being sent to the United States pending a trial of amparo, but he was denied this last October.

http://riodoce.mx/noticias/van-los-zambada-contra-el-mochomo

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

So I was right....they are all out of prison and protected. wow, wow, wow. trading all those high profile people giving their freedom to go after mochomo?  so stupid.

the date is wrong the plea was in 2014 but not made public for 1 year

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

if they didn't betray them in previous years, now they really have.....cooperated with the government against their own 'family' more or less....I guess Sinaloa, in the end, was the chosen one...for whichever reasons, because this could easily go the other way, and have the Beltrans burying Guzman, and the Zambadas on the stand.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

It should have gone the other way if the governments of mx and us truly wanted to compromise the biggest cartel.  this is so meaning less.

i believe tis was trade off mx made with us, and sinaloa has by far more administration bed buddies than blo

remember J no one is left in prison.  they are all in wp it makes not sense.  why ALL of them?

however the article is incorrect about rey never being in the system, he was absolutely in the prison system.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

We will see if Chino's sentence comes and goes without a word.....it does seem so arbitrary, to put on a big trial for Mochomo, who has been inactive since 2008.  What the fuck does Serafin have to say about Mochoomo?  Or Chino?  They were not even active when he was.  All this for a cartel that is nothing but a memory...

and Chivis I am gone for next 10 days, I will be traveling, I will return to articles in the beginning of October. I may do part 2 to the Australia story before I leave tonight.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

ok thanks J, we have had many requests for the part 2!  I posted a few bt you can times that by 10..

about chino etc, the thing is the sentence may have come and gone he already made his first payment and that would not happen until after the sentence.  he is no longer in BOP system

you are right these guys have nothing to give up.  that is what is so outrages here.

and Yes mamito did his trial testimony and gave up information but for a founder of zetas, a mass killer to get a deal where he walks in less than 2 years?  what has happened in our system?  it reeks like Mexican justice, not to mention there was one acquitted, 2 overturned and 3 reduced sentences for singing, and one new trial.

And i am convinced they did not need his testimony at all.  there was plenty there.   and how about colorado's son and business partner attempting to buy the judge, and they plead down to practically nothing?  where is the lesson there?

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

they had no other choice what to do with them if they accused them the DEA gets exposed.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

that is so not true.  don't feed into the BS, that has already been addressed DEA doesn't deny the contact etc, but they had no authority to make him an informer that would give him immunity.  have you read the court docs?  you do know there was a ruling on that, right?  He already through everything against the wll and nothing stuck, remember that was his defense for not going to trial.

aside of VZ...how about the others?  that is what I am talking about and what J is saying, what the fuck can they give?

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

I will see if I can pull up the ruling.  I may have it in my scribd page, if not I can look in pacer, but much of that has been made confidential and only attainable with court order.

I am on my way back home and will have more time for BB stuff

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

then why send them to witness protection.i know the DEA name gets thrown around all the time but isnt it the CIA in charge in mexico they blocked lots of invistigations where DEA found  weird stuff happening!exampple kiki camarena.chivis what do you think about CISEN and what they now about vicentillo and DEA do you think that was made up just asking.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

guasa_001
Maybe something like James whitey bulger is going on

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

bbman123
Just because they removed their names from the prison registry doesn't mean they're not still in prison.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

It means they are not in a US Marshal facility or federal prison, so  there would be only one of two possibilities  Either PC in a state facility? or WP on release but guarded.

I get a feeling I know who you are.

Could you please email me?  I would like to ask a couple of questions but not on this forum.

Or I can email you

as for mamito, he was seen in tamps which started this entire research.  His testimony is complete.  however now that colorado was given a new trial I wonder if he was released on in PC.

Goodnight everyone.  I need some sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

J. Stewart
That looks to be a strategy for Zambadas/CDS; to turn rivals in focus instead of them selves... Well, that`s a strategy too..! Anyone thought there was a code of honor amoung criminals nowadays??

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

It practically has been acknowledged that it happened, to what extent I don't know.  But the gov got around it saying that the DEA alone could not offer immunity.

As for Kiki and the CIA I have not bought into it.  I accessed many gov docs going way back and I can;t see it and not drinking the koolaid ....yet ...and it has been decades.

the sinaloa witnesses they have to send him into PC or WP to hold them over for Mochomo's trial.  They have 24 hr body guards but it is more for keeping high profile WC at arms reach..incase of escape back across the border.

I despise VZ.  I wish he would have rec justice and a long sentence.  this dirty deal of chapo and mayo giving up Mochomo for Ivan went a long way for me in supporting the old saying no honor among thieves.
I mean Mochomo idolized Chapo, his mentor, his family by marriage.  Chapo like many successful capos is a sociopath.  I guess it is a requirement.

Pigs

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

Siskiyou_Kid
I don't understand why VZ walks and co-defendant Alfredo Compadre was sentenced to 20 years. And he was supposedly the godfather of one of Chapo's sons.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

juris
 Two years?  Did Mamito really only get two years?  Find that hard to believe.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

I think you are very young.
look for facts not BS hype.  "Moving a lot of weight"  really?

as for am I sure if that is what happened?  I don't write anything I am not reasonably sure of.  and if you put the pieces together it is the only theory that makes sense.

think what you want, this is the truth.

Re: The Zambadas to testify against Mochomo

I know.
I can't say much right now because Lucio on MB is writing an article but you can email me and I will talk to you about it.