The Wall

Locked 13 messages Options

The Wall

Parro
Last week, I was curious.  Decided to exit I-25 to Anthony, NM or Tx, whatever you pick, head west and south.

Stahmann Farms have long dominated this stretch of the road along the Rio Grande to Mexico.  Pecan orchards and Country Club developments heading south.

Finally getting to the wall, you notice a few things;

1) No trespassing on federal property, which really means nothing to a USA citizen
2) Wall to the west long, but too sandy to navigate
3)  Wall, cameras every 100 yards apart
4)  Wall with a breech of 10 ft. with only a concrete curb.  Saying hello to the citizens of Juarez

Started wondering, the trash on the Mexican side was obvious. Do they bring that over here, or no trash service?

If the cameras were being watched, why was I able to stand on a small concrete curb (approximate 10' in length) between El Paso and Juarez without any concern.  The Wall has a break at ground zero.

Thought about what that meant.  Border Patrol check stations to Alamagordo, I-25 North and I-10 West were
closed.  A trafficker's perfect dream.

What gives?  Are the Border Patrol that extended??

Anyway, the existing wall, at ground zero, does not exist in totality.  Your government at work.  I hope to attach pictures soon.

Re: The Wall

Ciro
I would think they where watching you on camera.  Short staffed for  sure

Re: The Wall

Parro
For sure Ciro.

They would see a license plate and go to the origin.  Then they would determine threat or nobody.

Saying you are a threat or nobody, no one could come to the breech in 10 minutes, my thoughts.  That's a lot of time to go one way or the other.

Think about it.

Re: The Wall

nessuno
They are a little busy at the present time.

Re: The Wall

Mica
Exactly!
nessuno wrote
They are a little busy at the present time.

Re: The Wall

Parro
They are for sure.

That is what I'm saying.  In a vehicle with plates that can't be identified to me without some research, you enter the area of the wall, just south of Parkland Dog Racing park.  To the west the fence extends, but hard to navigate due to the sand up the embankments.  Traveling east you find a breach, maybe 5' in length.  No wall.  Standing on the concrete curb you are either in US or Mexico or both.  The squalor in Mexico is apparent, along with buses shuttling kids home.   No one comes, but as you are leaving, a Prius with a couple of photographers with rasta hair, obviously not someone who approves of wall construction, show up with their cameras.  They might not know what happens just south of them.

An old crossing point is a new crossing point.  No Border Police due to the influx of thousands of immigrants seeking work and security at the security points, as witnessed in the pictures above.

Same old, same old . . . nothing stops guns, money south and drugs north.  No matter what one thinks.  Too many ways in, to  too many directions out if you are monitoring the situation, unless you have Border Patrol almost everywhere to prevent.  Just saying good luck.

USA will always crave drugs, bad, evil people will always provide.  We will sell them guns, but do not think we are enabling, but we are.  Legalize, control and help those that create the demand and perhaps there is away out of this nightmare that few US citizens realize.

Best wishes to those who choose to risk entering, to start a new life, security and away from the run away violence that is Mexico and Central America.  Those who think the wall stops either the job seekers or drug runners, good luck with that.

Re: The Wall

Parro
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/cartels-kicking-butts-new-mexico-state-left-without-checkpoints/

In this article, the flood of immigrants is causing the Border Patrol to be short-handed with their checkpoints.  Usually a checkpoint is established 60 miles inside the US border, where the Border Patrol searches for immigrants and contraband moving north.  My experience in the recent month, is to pass closed check points between Cruces and T o C, between Cruces and Alamogordo, and just north of Orogrande.  All closed, which is the traffickers dream come true.  Here is the article, with a picture of the wall that I recognize well.  Just south of Sunland Park, looking west:

Please refer to following for the remaining article

Re: The Wall

Parro
Part 2 of Post . . . ;

Re: The Wall

Parro
Last, part 3 of post;

Re: The Wall

People use to come too work make a couple bucks then go back to mexico .not because they where poor like someone in here said .so easy too cross back in fourth without a guide.times have changed their bringing full familys now people are crossing too stay .US is getting flodded by the south american countrys .mexico has adapted their very own med-cal system and retirement SS too its people.some people left mexico never gone back and are unaware what mexico is now .all the GMC plants and Ford plants moved too mexico lots of other big industries moved there ? Got stay up too date too much old news flying around?

Re: The Wall

forget about these people how about chinnese invading the US and all construction bids are falling in their favor,isnt their big scandal in los angeles where chinnese where given funds too build out of taxpayers pockets ?the same  way asylum funds are being given to the people in the pic.nobody seems too get the big picture.barrio azteca really??didnt know the US  had a gaviota in there white house .

Re: The Wall

us has no clue either

Re: The Wall

do citizens have to choose between wrongs?