The Twins Who Betrayed El Chapo Guzman

Re: The Twins Who Betrayed El Chapo Guzman

yeah I was sure pissed at myself.  I was on the last 10% when I scrolled thru and saw your reference.  thank god I had to practically rewrite the darn thing because it was translated from English to SPanish so badly.  I used Timeout and gave Athena credit also put your cool breakdown-intel and also gave you full credit.  it is on mainboard and already has 3500 views in just a few hours.

I love the cartoon the twin looks so funny, I used it for my top foto.

I am looking for additional fotos if anyone knows where i can get any of the flores twins or dad.  thanks windy city

ps i am using the photos in the links you listed thanks again

Re: The Twins Who Betrayed El Chapo Guzman

one more thing...how many gangs are there in chi?
I read any where form 75-100 and 100-150k members that is astounding

Re: The Twins Who Betrayed El Chapo Guzman

Windycitykid
McCarthy’s citywide gang audit, completed in May, shows that Chicago now has 59 active street gangs with 625 factions. That’s up from 500 factions and 68 gangs in 2003. This continued fracturing of the local gangs, McCarthy believes, is the reason for the rash of recent violence.

The splintering stems from a lack of leadership; many of the highest-ranking chiefs are in prison or dead. “We took the generals out, and we now have the gangs being run by sergeants,” explains Leo Schmitz, the commander of the Englewood District (7th). “Instead of having an area, now they have blocks.” This means increased rivalry—and, as a result, more shootings.

Schmitz describes an adversary who is younger, more reckless, and more likely to pull a trigger. “Young people are making very quick decisions,” he says, “and most of the time they are the wrong ones.”

Chivis, I'll ask a few female friends that used to party with to see if they have pics of them. The Margarito Sr pic would be more difficult, he was about the same height as his sons but was darker complection, deep facial marks.  The mother is also not that tall and was a heavy set woman.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: The Twins Who Betrayed El Chapo Guzman

Thank you!  You know more than anyone that I have seen on BB.  If you have time and like to write, do so and I will post it on main board....Paz, Chivis

Re: The Twins Who Betrayed El Chapo Guzman

DURANGO1
I wonder if they factor the "crews" my neck of the woods was filled with them. Sadly i partaked in that even though i was there more for the parties. no one was dealing that we knew of, that was more for the crews that were "futures". that would be something if partied with them doubt it, if i recall someone mentioned they were in milwaukee scene, i was more of a duranguenze junkie jaja
12