The Tepito 12

Re: The Tepito 12

ArmChairIntellect
These people have no shame, Chivis check your email

Re: The Tepito 12

K_Mennem

She (the character) is such a joke. The posts on the new blog are pathetic.

Heres the link if you care to see it.
http://www.elblogdelnarco.com/2013/06/el-nuevo-mapa-de-los-carteles-de-narco.html

Re: The Tepito 12

K_Mennem

Not trying to implicate all events are related. I am a map type person, wanted to put it down logistically.

Allegedly victim #12. Gabriela Ruiz, 25

Re: The Tepito 12

Nice!

and me too

Re: The Tepito 12

Texpatnmx
Chivis,

Check your email please.

Re: The Tepito 12

Lala
http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2013/06/21/capital/040n1cap

45 people detained in raids at three after hours in la Zona Rosa and la Condesa

Friday, June 21, 2013
As part of investigations into the disappearance of 12 people from the Heaven bar, the General Prosecutor's Office of Justice of the Federal District (PGJDF) made early yesterday morning raids in three clubs that operate as afterhours in the Zona Rosa and colonia Condesa, where 45 people were detained.

The authorities said that, according to the evidence collected, drug sellers working in said establishments could be involved in the events that occurred on May 26 at Heaven bar located in Lancaster Street in the colonia Juárez.

The anti-kidnapping Prosecutor's Office lead the operative, with the support of personnel from the public prosecutor's Office specialized in drug retailing and elements of the special group of reaction and intervention (GERI), who simultaneously entered the Cingaro, Zydeco and Fever bars, the first located in the Zona Rosa and the other two in the colonia Condesa.

At night, the PGJDF said that as a result of the operations the three clubs were closed down and 45 people were put at the disposal of the public prosecutor's Office as witnesses, with the purpose of obtaining data about those who kidnapped the 12 victims.

Also two videotaping equipments were secured at bars Zydeco and Fever, both located in the Tamaulipas Street, which are being analyzed by the cyber police from the Attorney office in an attempt to locate possible participants in the kidnappings.

After pointing out that it was the Court 25 criminal who gave the search warrant, the PGJDF said that of those detained, 35 were workers at the Fever, who already gave their statement, while the other 10 are workers at club Cingaro, located on the corner of Liverpool Street and avenida Chapultepec, who up to yesterday at 8 pm were still declaring to the anti-kidnapping Prosecutor.

According to investigations, the three clubs are identified as an influence area of antagonistic gangs. One of the lines of research is that the disappearance of the 12 was a result of the struggle between two bands, identified as La Union and Los Tepis, dedicated to the retail drug trade.

Re: The Tepito 12

K_Mennem
few have mentioned the 5 young men kidnapped a few weeks before the Tepito 12 nearby

Re: The Tepito 12

I have had a post in draft all week...in it they talk about the bodies being found match some of the missing.  has anyone heard if there is a positive match?

Re: The Tepito 12

K_Mennem
I have not Chivis. I have been on the road so missing some things. Have you heard anything else?

Re: The Tepito 12

just my update I posted on mainboard.  did you read that?

seems like bullshit about the bodies, but there is some direct quotes about the motive etc

Re: The Tepito 12

K_Mennem
Just read it.

Interesting, but does sound like bullshit on the bodies.

Re: The Tepito 12

the thing is the families, and they have been so vocal, have not commented on the bodies or even if the authorities told them there was similarities...

Re: The Tepito 12

K_Mennem
This sounds like a long-shot, but an interesting lead.
-K

Searching for the missing from Bar Heaven in Veracruz and Guanajuato

Following up on the investigations for the missing youth from Heaven bar, elements of the prosecution moved to Veracruz and Guanajuato, as reported by the Attorney General of the Federal District (PGJDF).

The PGJDF revealed that the mother of one of the missing said they received a call in which she heard the voice of her daughter, who told her that she and her friends "were good" and after that hung up.

For this reason, the area PGJDF intelligence tracked the telephone number, which resulted in the number coming out of Silao, Guanajuato. Elements moved to the center of town, but so far has had no results.

They also noted that last Thursday a citizen complaint was received which reported that young Heaven bar missing were in a farm in the mountainous area of ​​Veracruz, so PGJDF authorities moved to the location. The results of the investigation are unknown.

http://www.tvnws.com/2013/08/05/en-veracruz-y-guanajuato-buscan-a-desaparecidos-del-bar-heaven/
12