The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

ToPHeR
"Mini Licenciado"

His dad is El Licenciado

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Jack Hawkins
TexcocoDeMora - Keep up the good work.

I have yet to see a piece translated by durrr.
So the comparative value to me, let alone the Forum, is clearly on your side.

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Nuttz

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

DamianOC
Well we did contribute true facts..and those facts are that your a horrible reporter...you should be banned for posting stupid crap like this..my white friends are more informed about cartels than you...now thats sad..

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

viejo

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

aliasrojo
El mayo did indeed help him out once he was out but not as much as the beltran leyva brothers.
But yea el mayo, los arellanos and even Amado Carrillo conspired against el chapo and apparently tried to wack him three times but failed. According to them he was becoming too powerful.

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Jack Hawkins
What difference does the color of your friends make, DamianOC?

Are you a Racist, or just an Idiot?

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

TexcocoDeMora
DamianOC wrote
Well we did contribute true facts..and those facts are that your a horrible reporter...you should be banned for posting stupid crap like this..my white friends are more informed about cartels than you...now thats sad..
Please enlighten me with your knowledge by letting me know the names of all the members of Los Antrax!

Who has been killed and what members are still active? Who is El Mini Lic and what his connections are in the cartel? Who are the assassins under the command of El Chapo Guzman since every single armed wing seems to be working for El Mayo Zambada?

Also! Please don't feel stupid when I tell you that I'm not a reporter. I'm pretty sure the list of reporters for BB are on the main page! My name is not among them. I translate articles from the Internet every now and then just to share information.

I'm a contributor to this forum just like everyone else. "Not a reporter" This is a fact, so please get that straight and don't be stupid like me.

Hopefully you will answer my questions. I'm dying to read what you will share with us.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

To be honest I never get offended by the criticism of others. It is funny to see peoples emotions run wild over nothing. I come here to read and to share information not satisfy delicate people.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

calm down..please express your opinion without going so overboard in attacking the messenger.

Zeta is a prestigious mag, but I also saw in a report not too long ago that had a few notable errors.  that happens.

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

juris
What is Licenciado? Is that last name or does it mean something. I have basic understanding of Spanish but I do not know that word.

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Tijuano
ZETA has been getting sloppy on their latest reports, this one is proof of that, along the one about Chapo´s capture, I was going to translate it and post it on mainboard but it has so many inconsistencies that I just lost interest.

Looking forward to you article on Mini Lic! I´ve always thought he is just a junior, his father however could be a player in the near future.

TexcocoDeMora wrote
Tijuano wrote
TexcocoDeMora wrote
Damaso Serrano Lopez "El Mini Lic ." Godson of "El Chapo" , he is 25 years old. He was 16 years old in 2007 and 2008 when "The Anthrax" were created as the armed wing of El Chapo Guzman, they were responsible for the safety of the Capo's family at the beginning of the fighting against Los Beltrán and The Carrillo Fuentes.
As far as I know, Antrax are a Zambada faction, not Chapo´s, am I missing something here?
I got this information from Zeta Tijuana. To be honest I have no idea who the Antrax really work for! I have read several articles that said los Antrax worked for Chapo Guzman and I believe that since Chapo, his family and los Antrax are all in Culiacan Sinaloa.

I'm gonna try to dig as much information I can get on El MiniLic and I will make my own news article about him. Will see what I can find.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Tijuano
"Licenciado" is a college graduate, most people in Mexico use it to describe a lawyer, but there are other "licenciados", "El Licenciado" Damaso Lopez Nuñez´s title in spanish is Licenciado en Derecho, basically, he is a lawyer.

In Mexico, if you finished your University education, you are either a "Licenciado", a "Doctor(medical)", or a "Ingeniero"(Engineer).
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Tijuano
BTW, WTF is wrong here? Calm down people, Tex just did a contribution based on a source I´ve used MANY times, ZETA is highly regarded as one of the best narco news sources in Mexico, they just messed up with this one and it´s not Tex´s fault, He´s just trying to help here.

No need to go overboard for such a small thing.

Again, looking forward to your Mini Lic article Tex!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Jack Hawkins
Myself, the situation in Michoacan drew my attention, when 5,000 Mexican Marines invaded a Mexican port city.

Prior to that, I thought when Fox was elected, on general principle it was a 'good thing' for Mexico that after 70 plus years of 'One Party Rule' there was a change. But the particulars and details, I never much cared about. The mounting casualty count from Calderon's campaign, that was of secondary interest, too.

The alphabet soup of cartels, a fella would need a score card and program to keep 'em straight.

The background of the Zetas, that some of them went to the School of the Americas, that I found interesting as I was there as an instructor, in the early 1980's at Fort Gulick, in Panama. My Panamanian friends called it 'School of the Dictators', but they were somewhat confused, politically.

The Michoacan story still is the primary interest, the how's, but more interesting to me, who and why.
The internal politics of the Civil Defense group, that is an interesting story. Those three men, Doc Mireles Mora and Papa Smurf, looks to me like they are all doing the best they can, with what they have at hand. Seems to me that they are all doing what they think is 'right' and best for the people, there.

I also find the general animosity towards the Federals to be an interesting storyline, in and of itself.

With my daughter-in-law being from Mazatlan, this has given me a better understanding of her background as well. So for me, its all good.

That there seems to be a 'News Blackout' in the US media concerning Mexico, that is VERY interesting, to me.

Chivis and the crew of regulars here, they do an excellent job of telling the tale. First rate.

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

the problem people cant get over is the title of the post but coming from text he gets a pass on that one on my books he is a valuable contributor!

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Moros

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

deelucky1
he was the warden at the  prison where el chapo escaped he helped him the fee was 2 half milion dollars el mayo  paid  then he joined the CDS i guess that wasnt enough to retire

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

P@RR@ND3RO
Why you hating? Usually when people start hating is due to jealoysy, are you jealous at Tex? You are worse than a jealous psychotic girlfriend. Y como dicen en mi rancho " mejor ve a ver que puso la marrana"
DuR@Ng0

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

bravo
El licenciado in chapos structure was like el jt in el mayos structure. El mini lic I don't think will inherit chapos spot Ivan archivaldo and Alfredo are next in my opinion.also the leader of Los antrax now is el changuito 06 taking chinos spot and Cheyo right hand man of mayito gordo already boss of mayos faction
Bravo
123