The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
Sorry about the Quick and Bad Translation, I will fix it later on.

Damaso Serrano Lopez "El Mini Lic ." Godson of "El Chapo" , he is 25 years old. He was 16 years old in 2007 and 2008 when "The Anthrax" were created as the armed wing of El Chapo Guzman, they were responsible for the safety of the Capo's family at the beginning of the fighting against Los Beltrán and The Carrillo Fuentes.

From the moment the young Damaso came to the dome of the operating arm of the Sinaloa cartel headed by Archivaldo Guzman, the social media have exhibit details of him. At least for the last two years.

His arrival at the top of this assassin group was meteoric and instant after the arrest of the leader Rodrigo Arechiga "El Chino Anthrax " in Netherlands, December 30 2013, and the arrest of Jesus Peña "El 20 " on the early morning of February 20, 2014, the second in command, and Enrique Romero Sandoval "El 19" soon after.

Preliminary Investigation are showing his criminal leadership in moving drugs and controlling their territory with kidnappings and killings in Baja California Sur and Culiacan, but the criminal activity of "The Anthrax" includes Sonora, Baja California, Morelos, Guerrero, and Mexico State.

Given the roles they played aside Guzman, " The Damaso " will naturally be the ones responsible for safeguarding the security of the family, physically and economically. To achieve this they must come to terms with Mayo Zambada and Esparragoza Moreno, who have greater influence and sympathy in the mountainous area known as the Golden Triangle .

It will include accepting the arrival of new managers from "El Mayo" for some areas controlled by operators from "El Chapo" who have no close relationship with " Los Damaso " and obviously are against the regular exposure on social media by the young Damaso López Serrano. Zambada's people will have to work real close to him, because any division in this area could cause The Beltran Leyva, to take the territory.

Although not listed in any investigation on the Mexican side, Germán Olivares Alemán will be mere relevant, because the administration and handling of drugs on the Ciudad Juarez route is his responsibility. "El German" is accused in an open record along with Guzman in the United States.

This small section was taken from an article publish by Zeta Tijuana
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Tijuano
TexcocoDeMora wrote
Damaso Serrano Lopez "El Mini Lic ." Godson of "El Chapo" , he is 25 years old. He was 16 years old in 2007 and 2008 when "The Anthrax" were created as the armed wing of El Chapo Guzman, they were responsible for the safety of the Capo's family at the beginning of the fighting against Los Beltrán and The Carrillo Fuentes.
As far as I know, Antrax are a Zambada faction, not Chapo´s, am I missing something here?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

El Doble J
You would think this reporter would double check his work for accuracy. Los Antrax are Zambada's faction and originally were at first just cats that would hang out with Vicente and party. It was not until Rodolfo Carrillo was murdered that these cats were commissioned to protect the Zambada family from their enemies. Los Antrax were first known as Los Mercenarios del M. Manuel Torres was part of this first crew until he created his own faction to attack BLO.

Damaso "Mini Lic" was never part of the Antrax and doubt he was even involved in the drug game when they were created. He started going around those cats when Ivan and Alfredo became more visible in Culiacan. For his part he has two groups of enforcer which are "Los Panteras" and "Los Rayos". He operates primarily out of El Dorado and has presence in Mazatlan and the surrounding areas.

Did anyone catch the testimony of Javier Arrellano claiming Mayo helped in their attempts to assassinate Chapo?

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Tijuano
El Doble J wrote
Did anyone catch the testimony of Javier Arrellano claiming Mayo helped in their attempts to assassinate Chapo?
Going a little bit off topic here, but...

I did read about it, in fact it was known for a LONG time in TJ, Mayo at some time was one of the closest allies of the Arellano brothers, until he stopped paying piso, then he allied with Juarez and then with Chapo.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

That´s what I´ve heard the whole time, IF I´m not mistaken, Mini Lic has always been part of Ivan´s entourage, he just hanged around him and when Ivan and Alfredo began hitting Culiacan´s night clubs, that´s when they began partyin together, but that´s about it.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Livin La Gente Loca
 he is 25 years old. He was 16 years old in 2007 and 2008 when

Umm..I am not a math expert but how can he be 25 years old if he was 16 in 2008? I couldn't read any further than that. All I can do is shake my head at unreliable information.

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

El"H"
yeh this is a terrible terrible report

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

TexcocoDeMora
Tijuano wrote
TexcocoDeMora wrote
Damaso Serrano Lopez "El Mini Lic ." Godson of "El Chapo" , he is 25 years old. He was 16 years old in 2007 and 2008 when "The Anthrax" were created as the armed wing of El Chapo Guzman, they were responsible for the safety of the Capo's family at the beginning of the fighting against Los Beltrán and The Carrillo Fuentes.
As far as I know, Antrax are a Zambada faction, not Chapo´s, am I missing something here?
I got this information from Zeta Tijuana. To be honest I have no idea who the Antrax really work for! I have read several articles that said los Antrax worked for Chapo Guzman and I believe that since Chapo, his family and los Antrax are all in Culiacan Sinaloa.

I'm gonna try to dig as much information I can get on El MiniLic and I will make my own news article about him. Will see what I can find.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

DamianOC
Horrible reporting..its a known fact antrax are mayos,whole article is crap..u shouldnt report  or repost such nonsense...just embarassing..please proof read next time..people on here dont want to read this type of crappy reporting

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

elcienporcien

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

TexcocoDeMora
DamianOC wrote
Horrible reporting..its a known fact antrax are mayos,whole article is crap..u shouldnt report  or repost such nonsense...just embarassing..please proof read next time..people on here dont want to read this type of crappy reporting
My post was to share information about Damaso Lopez Serrano, a person that not to many people seam to know much about.

More embarrassing should be your whining like a little girl with your negativity. Instead of complaining why don't you share your extensive knowledge! Or better yet, if you don't have nothing positive to contribute, don't waste your time to criticize others. Also! You don't speak for everyone here.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

durrr
Banned User
you should be embarrassed for posting this bud. stop trying to make excuses for how terribly misinformed this article is. 16 in 2008 and 25 in 2014?!? come on bro

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

Pariente
Does anyone really think his dad el LIC helped take over Chapos side of CDS along side the influence of el M or Azul? Who else in his side of the organization would be better suited to help keep his business going? Everyone mentions his older kids but are they really capable or willing to take on such a " role ".
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

elcienporcien

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

pilot
It will include accepting the arrival of new managers from "El Mayo" for some areas controlled by operators from "El Chapo" who have no close relationship with " Los Damaso " and obviously are against the regular exposure on social media by the young Damaso López Serrano. Zambada's people will have to work real close to him, because any division in this area could cause The Beltran Leyva, to take the territory.

Who thinks that el mayo will send people to take the control of where chapos people is doesn't know how the thing works, and who thins el lic have a lot of people and power all over mexico is wrong they only have presence in some little towns of sinaloa. I don't understand why the people think with the capture of chapo everything change, the truth is nothing change everything its normal and the same that was before his capture

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

choco
I have to agree with durrr, el H and damian...

This shit has been posted on BB several times and SHOT DOWN repeatedly.

EVEN *I* know that Antrax work for Mayo.... jeesus.

To use that as an excuse for posting crap?  I thought you were much more informed Tex.

I hate reading stuff like this that is a waste of time...

especially with a heading like "the REAL Damaso" as if there is some new info, when it's the same recycled crap.

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

TexcocoDeMora
durrr wrote
you should be embarrassed for posting this bud. stop trying to make excuses for how terribly misinformed this article is. 16 in 2008 and 25 in 2014?!? come on bro
Embarrassed? Not in a million years because I honestly don't give a fuck about what you think. Unless you contribute good information or real facts your criticism is just words in the wind.

What type of information have you contribute with us? Must likely nothing!

Banned User
well go through all my posts than tex,  cuz clearly im more informed than you if you are posting this f.ucking garbage and then defending it!! just swallow your pride and admit that you wasted all of our time by posting this trash and then not to mention backing it up!! hahaha if you could think this is a relevant article than im not even gonna BOTHER arguing with you about it because you lost a lot respect in my books and im sure a few other well informed BB readers and reporters as well. have fun defending this pathetic excuse for an article,  you are going to be doing it all day by the looks of it!

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

TexcocoDeMora
durrr wrote
well go through all my posts than tex,  cuz clearly im more informed than you if you are posting this f.ucking garbage and then defending it!! just swallow your pride and admit that you wasted all of our time by posting this trash and then not to mention backing it up!! hahaha if you could think this is a relevant article than im not even gonna BOTHER arguing with you about it because you lost a lot respect in my books and im sure a few other well informed BB readers and reporters as well. have fun defending this pathetic excuse for an article,  you are going to be doing it all day by the looks of it!
I will not waste my time on looking at all of your stupid comments. My English must be real bad because if you read my comments you will know I have not defended the article, nor I have said the article is the truth.

You are criticizing me for translating and sharing an article I found on the Internet from a well known publisher.

I'm not defending the article, I'm responding to the aggression the same way with an extra twist, so learn how to read properly.

Keep it civil or you can kiss my pathetic ass. More over who the fuck are you to tell me what should I translate and share on this forum?
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: The Real Dámaso López Serrano “El Mini Lic”

juris
What does nickname Mini Lic mean?
123