The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Char 80
Banned User
Chivis and B.B. users I found this article not sure how truthful the story is but the article is written by the daily beast. Mia and Olivia Flores are behind the article wife’s of the FAMOUS Flores brothers of Chicago.

The article talks about chapo Guzmán, Mayo Zambada, Vicente Zambada, Arturo Beltrán Leyva, Manny or El Músico right hand top lieutenant of jefe de jefes (Arturo) I’ve tried finding information on El Musico but its impossible not sure what happen to him but reading articles I remember that both chapo and MZ, wanted to badly kill El Musico. Finally the article also talks about Mencho when he was the plaza boss of Puerto Vallarta.

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thedailybeast.com/the-night-two-cartel-bigshots-got-kidnapped-at-a-strip-club

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Cuidado
This has been posted here before Char.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

I read a lot of that book, I thought the stories seemed highly exaggerated, though I believe like 70% is true, and that is enough.  This one esp, seemed very embellished.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Hola Char!

I remember this story.  I don't think it was on main board, so I will ck and if not I will post it.  Thank you!!!
I bought the book but couldn't get through it.  I did not trust the word of these ladies and frankly I was pissed that a family who is in protection was allowed to write one in the first place.

 as for the twins:

the court said they were the greatest cache of information that he ever saw derive from a cooperative witness.  Margarito gave up more info than his twin. Some people talk about V and his being a huge witness in the chapo case.  But they forget about the twins.   They had no only their words but a massive amt of supporting documentation to confirm truth.  enough for the possible conviction of over 50 people.  they even documented in logs and some recordings.

That said...margarito was going to testify against Mochomo if he went to trial.  and I had a ton of their evidence filed with the court.

But guess what is missing?  no where is there found the name alfredo Beltran Leyva,  he is missing completely.  same as the BLO indictment and every superceding indictment that followed.

below is two pages of an exhibit of a list of names of people charged because of the twins info..

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

deelucky1
That indictment is sealed!!

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

deelucky1
Funny how that website i get same pop ups in this website ??what are the odds??

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

I don't' see Ivan on that list, but Alfredo.  I always got the impression they are attached at the hip.

Now that I got your attention just kidding 😬 are Mochomo and his son Tito jr. el mochomito close? In terms of their relationship?

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Char 80
By the way everyone Jesus Alfredo Guzman Salazar “Alfredillo” has been added to DEA’s Most wanted list along with Mencho, Caro Quintero, and MZ.

The picture is posted of their official website.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

The twins also gave up dozens of their personal customers in Chicago, and the south.

https://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/drug-trafficking-case-deal-flores-twins-witnesses/Content?oid=11463514

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Yes.  I asked that question and that is the answer i got.  And after the extradition I asked if he was depressed about it because at the time Alfredo was having issues with depression.   The answer was "of course he feels badly, but they were fully aware of where consequences could lead"

and for the record you ALWAYS have my attention Char!

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

thanks char!

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

I am going off of court documents.  what was filed with the court.
I tell you I never jaw a judge and prosecutors fall over themselves in speaking of the good done by these brothers.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

There's a press release I found years ago, that had all the names of those who the Twins gave up in December 2008, but I can't find it anymore.  All the distributors detailed in that Chicago Reader story, names and charges.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Does it say top 10?  or just most wanted.  I think there are almost 300 most wanted.  I linked on the website and it doesnt actually say.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Char 80

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Char 80

Yeah you’re right it’s my mistake there are more than 300 fugitives the top 3 most wanted are MZ, mencho, and Caro Quintero. I guess Alfredito was just added but the picture appears to be new.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

well for sure a court exhibit from the U.S. attorney is the bottom line and that's the government list.  what the exhibit list is, is a list of those actually charged.  Which were those that were ratted out by the twins AND there were substantive evidence in conjunction to testimony.  The others prob did not have enough to bring charges or indictment.

My point is that they are using the twins in cases that they, the twins,  had not mentioned previous of knowing anything about not provided any evidence not even mentioning the names of.

Mochomo is one

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

no prob...got me excited!  jaja  i wanted to read what made him in the top 10.

Re: The Night Two Cartel Bigshots Got Kidnapped at a Strip Club

Wow what a good read J!Funny how there can be 2 trials with both snitching on each other ie:Zambada snitching on the twins and the twins snitching on Zambada.Does that almost cancel each other's sentences out?That's funny.
12