The Narco-Killer's Tale: Confessions of a Justified Sinner

Tex

The Narco-Killer's Tale: Confessions of a Justified Sinner

Tex

Re: The Narco-Killer's Tale: Confessions of a Justified Sinner

ArmChairIntellect
Another good story, I really like these sorts of stories, even though his story is only one of thousands.....

Re: The Narco-Killer's Tale: Confessions of a Justified Sinner

Why do they only interview the sicarios from Juarez?

Re: The Narco-Killer's Tale: Confessions of a Justified Sinner

JesusTheMoose
I think I might go out and buy the book. Thanks for the post, Tex.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: The Narco-Killer's Tale: Confessions of a Justified Sinner

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.