The Last Narc. Amazon Doc Cancelled

jmulligan13
Was looking forward to the docuseries on Amazon about Kiki especially as the director has done great documentaries before (The Seven Five, Operation Odessa). It was supposed to debut last week but it hasn’t and isn’t accessible.  According to a couple articles I found. The CIA pressured Amazon into not releasing it.

Re: The Last Narc. Amazon Doc Cancelled

Mica
This looked like it was going to be really good too

Re: The Last Narc. Amazon Doc Cancelled

ok..no more posts that are statements.  they will be deleted.  you must post an article video or write a post.

i will leave this one up but please no more

Re: The Last Narc. Amazon Doc Cancelled

I happen to know about the cancellation.  I started writing a post about the last narc.  I asked agents i they would like to weigh in.  agents that worked with or knew kiki.

they actually did.  and then it got agents fired up and they bombarded amazon with complaints.  hector uses creative liberties and passes it off as truth. etc etc the guy is everywhere.

so then BEFORE the amazon announcement of cancellation/postponement one of the agents told be it has been cancelled.  I could not find anything about that so I did not post.  I should have it was a scoop.

so i decided to write what happened and include the letters.  I began the post then chino ran off and got himself killed.  so I have to get back to it.

that's all i know.

Re: The Last Narc. Amazon Doc Cancelled

Re: The Last Narc. Amazon Doc Cancelled

El_Bujo
Chivis,

If I may, I suggest creating a new thread titled “Forum Rules” and pinning it. Seeing myself more and more people posting statements/questions lately. I could have sworn you did this before, but it would definitely help to have it pinned always as the first post.

Just an idea but thank you for all of your hard work regardless. If I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to task me.

Best,