The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Siskiyou_Kid

De Tu Amigo and Compadre JGL

The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Culiacan, Sinaloa-In the most absolute silence, Francisco Aceves was buried yesterday in one of the cemeteries in the town.
At the stroke of noon, the body was removed from the funeral home where he was shown for 48 hours without revealing where he would be taken; in fact, this data was not disclosed on the public board of the funeral home.

The exit

The man who was deprived of his life leaving a restaurant on Monday began his last journey through the streets of the city of Culiacan.
Initially, the funeral procession left the funeral home located at the Emiliano Zapata Boulevard and headed towards the south of the city by the avenida Álvaro Obregón.

The comments were that being a religious devotee of la Guadalupana [Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe], surely his family would have thought of a mass at the Temple of the Virgin of Tepeyac, however, this procession did not go to the temple of La Lomita.

In the end it was not said if part of the family or a close friend to Francisco Aceves decided to continue the journey to the south of the city. Later, it was only mentioned that this character would have been led to a ranch, where eventually he would be buried, however, no one knew where it is located.

The funeral and the crowns

Francisco Aceves, "El Barbarino", was given a sendoff lasting a little more than 48 hours. The mournful ceremony was performed calmly, visitors remained silent in full respect to the family, what did they highlight were two great arrangements with natural roses.

One of these had a ribbon with the legend: "From your nephews Ivan and Alfredo G", while the other, a little bigger, also bore a ribbon with the legend: "from your friend and compadre JGL".
Both Crowns were placed at the entrance of the 'burning' Chapel, and to consult among sellers of Crowns, whose establishments are located in the surrounding area, it can be found out that these arrangements have a cost of 25 thousand to 30 thousand pesos each [$1,700-$2,000].
On Tuesday night, the order takers of Crowns received extraordinary requests, but no one asks questions, only requests are received, they prepare the arrangements and these are made to reach the suitable funeral home, point out some of the merchants of floral arrangements, who mentioned that his office is not investigate who is the recipient of the arrangement.

http://www.debate.com.mx/policiacas/El-Barbarino-cumple-con-ritual-de-vida-20150219-0037.html

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Siskiyou_Kid
These floral arrangements are similar to the one left by Los Antrax for Yuriana Castillo, Chino's baby mama.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

La Flama Blanca
Wonder why/who did this?  The guy was very well respected considering the funeral and the people at attendance, and not to mention his corrido where he delivered El Chapo a dead body in the trunk of his car as a gift.  Also the flower arrangement on behalf of El Chapo and his sons.  Was Barbarino still in the game?  Was he some sort of low key capo or something?  Seems like he was/felt comfortable in Culiacan.  He definitely still had that narco (old school in age) mentality considering he had a gun with him when he was killed.  Perhaps it was some old beef from years ago from somebody out of town.  Someone will turn up dead very soon I suspect in response to this.  Barbarino's murder seems kinda sad tbh, but then again you live by the sword and die by it too.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

La Flama Blanca
Just checked the Sinaloa thread, and the shooter is already dead, apparently it was one of Mayo's guys.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

You did hear about the guy gunned down at the same shopping center the following day?

Supposedly Julio Cesar Angulo Castro, the guy killed the following day, was a personal sicario for el Mayo Zambada.

A conspiracy guy would say el Licenciado Lopez Nuñez is gunning for both Chapos and Mayos, but it's more likely the young guns taking out the old guard.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Someone commented on mainboard that person responsible for his death has already been taken out.Didnt say who.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Siskiyou_Kid
It was Julio Cesar Angulo Castro. He was killed the following day at the same shopping center driving a Dodge hemi pickup.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Alacran
That was quick
@La Flama What Sinaloa board are you talking about?

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

But they claim the other 2 jovens killed may also be a part of the revenge killing.

I don't get that.

I think there were several guys involved when Barbarino was killed, so it could be connected, but who knows.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

La Flama Blanca
@ Alacran

Im referencing the one on here, the topic "current events of SINALOA CARTEL."  Im sure youve seen it

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

La Flama Blanca
Its one of the topics in the BB forum

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

La Flama Blanca
So is there anymore info on why and for what reason this happened?  I know the shooter is already dead, but what was the motive?  I read that it was one of Mayos guys, but was he acting on some type of order or was this just a personal beef, and him being de Mayo has nothing to do with nothing.  El Barbarino was a legend, considering his age and the respect garnered at his funeral.  R.I.P.I.H.... Heaven/Hell,  hell might be more fun jaja.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

One note. Family members say el Barbarino was flown in his own Cessna to Las Paredes in the Sierra of Badiraguato to be in his final resting place.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Bjeff
I think a lot of these Sinaloa killings are about securing control after Chapo's capture. If we assume that Sinaloa is a federation of several drug operations, I would guess these factions want to make sure his drug network stays open, and then they need to secure loyal workers.

Killings aside, that is what would happen within a legal business organization when the top dog goes and in comes the new guy. He would bring his loyal people with him and get rid of people he deems not right. I would recommend an observation period first though.

Chances are Mayo are pulling a lot of strings.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Siskiyou_Kid
It is certain that some of these killing are related to some sort of power struggle, but many of them concern the settlement of old scores. I think it is likely that the assassination of Barbarina falls into this category.

He had been shot by Jesus Alonso Rivera Ruiz "el Loco Chuyon" in a shootout in 2013 and Barbarino went to the clinic where Loco Chuyon was being treated and Barbarino and his guys killed him and one of his bodyguards. It's likely Barbarino's killing was related to this incident.

There is a lot of talk about Damaso Lopez Nuñez taking over Mayo and Chapo's work, and it remains to be seen how true this is, or if Alfredo and Ivan Guzman have the respect to run Chapo's operation.

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

La Flama Blanca
I thought damaso was just the next guy in line, if chapo fell.  Or did he have his own slighty smaller network and is now trying to pull whats left of chapos under his umbrella.  How old is Damaso btw?

they killed the guy standing out guarding the door .it wasnt chuyon loco they had a shootout at the hospital where chuyon was being guarded .evrytime  chuyon and barbarino saw each other they would argue they where swarn enemies .this dispute has been going on since 2013 chapo was still out .mayo had no call on this. seems like a  dispute but many CDS familys are taking it personal.
IMG-20131110-WA002.jpg (320×240)

Re: The Guzmans give a sendoff to "El Barbarino"

Siskiyou_Kid
El Barbarino and El Chuyon Loco got into a shootout at a party in La Lapara, Badiraguato. They were both wounded and Chuyon ended up at the Santa Maria clinic in Culiacan. Barbarino was shot twice in the ass, but it wasn't serious. Their guys also had a shootout car to car driving through Culiacan and some of those guys were wounded/killed.

El Barbarino and his people went to the Santa Maria clinic and after they killed the guard they killed Chuyon loco inside the clinic as he was laying in his hospital bed.

http://alinstantenoticias.com/portal/2013/11/tiroteos-en-la-ciudad-un-gatillero-muerto/