The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

Bjeff
George W Grayson has come out with a new publication called "The Evolution of Los Zetas in Mexico and Central America: Sadism as an Instrument of Cartel Warfare". It is a synopsis of current events, but I didn't find much that hasn't been published on BB.

You can download it for free here:
http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/display.cfm?pubID=1195

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

Pepe

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

final sleep
Pepe wrote
It seems to be blocked "down here."

Anyone "down here" been able to look at or download this?
Try this, I uploaded it here:

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

I was disillusioned with Grayson's knowledge after reading the zetas book The Executioners
filled with inaccuracies and gossip.  except when he quotes BB :)

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

Bjeff
I totally agree, Chivis. Grayson the Attentionseeker.

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

El"H"
Its a shit book no two ways about it.

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

nacho

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

635787at
Ppl like that should write bOoks or any crap and making it seem like they experts in this, they don't know shit bet he never even been to Mexico only for vacations at the beach . They get there information from wat the govt tells em or wat they read.

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas - recent free publication by George Grayson

El Plata
I couldn't agree more! What the hell was up with the book cover? It's supposed to be all about Los Zetas but yet the picture on the cover is of Barrio 18 tatted up gangbangers! It was cool to see BB quoted a few times in the book but I agree there are way to many errors or false information all together. He recounts to many stories that can not be proven as fact. I would love for someone to do a in depth book in English on CDS as a cartel and not just about Chapo.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.