The Evolution of Los Zetas in Mexico and Central America

The Evolution of Los Zetas in Mexico and Central America

Moros

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas in Mexico and Central America

Bjeff

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas in Mexico and Central America

Moros

Re: The Evolution of Los Zetas in Mexico and Central America

Bjeff
No prob. It really doesn't matter. Some new readers probably didn't know, and it is more annoying when there are recent posts that are being duplicated.

I put the link in so you could see some of the comments made back then. Grayson can be read after adding a huge chunk of salt in my opinion.