The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

Anasazi
This news report is obviously flawed because it talks of a "35Z Cartel", when this is likely the work of a cell under 35Z/Z-35's command and not an independent cartel. Still, I thought I would stay faithful to the wording of the article.

Anyone know who Z-35 is? (I recall a Z-35 in Veracruz some years back, who was arrested. Maybe he's been released?) Also, which Zetas faction is he a part of? "Cartel del Zetas"?

The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear
http://noreste.net/noticia/aparecen-narcomantas-esta-manana-en-puentes-en-xalapa/

They were placed in Xalapa Avenue and in Lázaro Cárdenas

Xalapa, Ver.- The morning of this Friday caused an expectation the appearance of blankets hung on bridges of this city.

On the pedestrian bridge located on Xalapa Avenue, above the Normal School of Veracruz, there was placed a narcomanta with the following text:

"There are your fucking traitors, fucking filthy slaves killed their own family, now they have an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, just as their family of these traitorous dogs died. Do not go to kill each other before I kill you, you follow your Giler or Chochiloko or Cesario Carrillo Zavaleta and also your starving tyrant or hidden shadow because we are here in Xalapa. Atte the 35 Z "

The blanket was removed by staff of the State Police.

It is also known that a second blanket with the same text was located on the pedestrian bridge of the Avenida Lázaro Cárdenas, at the height of Veracruz Street. The same happened in the vehicular bridge of the Boulevard Xalapa-Banderilla in front of the gas station Macuiltepetl.

It should be remembered that a few days ago there was diffusion about the execution of two people through social networks, and that today appear in a blanket.

Re: The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

35Z (unrelated to Zetas) work primarily in Veracruz (Papantla)  a kidnapping car theft gang, whose leader has the moniker Negro Gallero.  I don't think he has been in prison for quite a while.

I think Gallero lives in Texcoco.  the other leader "Lee" something, also lives out of ver.

anyway this is what I remember, things could have changed. I know CDG tangles with them in the northern part of ver.

Re: The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

Anasazi
Thanks for the clarification, Chivis. I was unaware that 35Z was an independent group. I did some searches but didn't find much from before 2016 (they hung up some mantas in June/July). What's the background of the group? Are they a splinter from a larger group?

Re: The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

desconocido
El 'Negro Gallero' y Erick Manuel Lee Becerra, 'El Güero Lee'.

After the capture in Hidalgo of Ciro González, alias El Puchini, arrested in October last year, two factions arose: 'Los Puchini' and Los 35 Z, who finally stayed with the Squares of a command of Los Zetas identified as' El 500 'or the' 512 '.

Re: The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

see comment below...I know 35z has been around much longer than a couple of years.  and they were never allied with zetas of any faction.  but things can change.  I will say that the group and I call them a kidnapping auto theft gang, had good protection from municipal police in Ver, so the only reason they would need zetas is to help with CDG, who had been killing their members and challenging territory in the northern most part of Ver.

Re: The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

Impressive signs, with pictures.

Re: The 35Z Cartel arrives in Xalapa; Narcomantas appear

Bjeff
In the early days of January 2017, a series of blankets were hung at schools and pedestrian bridges in the city of Xalapa, Veracruz State Capital  , to announce the arrival in that area of ​​the  35-Z band , one Grouping emanated from the Cartel de  los Zetas  in the north of the Veracruz entity.

In the weeks after those events, crimes such as land charges, extortion and crimes of common law were raised to the point of culminating in the murder of five merchants, forcing local authorities to intervene with all force.

On Sunday, August 13, this year, Governor Miguel Angel Yunes Linares confirmed that the  35-Z group  operate in Xalapa, and made them responsible for the latest homicides in the municipality, home to the entire administrative bureaucracy state.

The authorities of the Veracruz Coordination Group  , which include the State Police, municipal, National Secretariat of Defense and Navy-Navy Secretariat of Mexico, offered a reward of one million pesos for the capture of three of the Principal leaders of that criminal organization, in the capital.

From then on, one looks for Jose Antonio Granda Sosa, alias the Ricolino or the Tricoy; To Armando González Soto or Honorio Sedeño Gómez and Rafael Hernández Zayas, alias the Mara.

The search for this grouping resulted from the arrest of Josué "N", alias El Manitas, who along with the previous three formed the dangerous cell of criminals.

How was the  35-Z formed?

Since 2016, the media reported on the appearance of blankets hung in public places in cities like Tuxpan, Poza Rica and Papantla, in the north of  Veracruz , attributed to the Cartel de  los Zetas .

In them, this group delincuencial warned about the appearance of a new "mini poster" called the  35-Z , dedicated to kidnapping, theft and collection of extortion or floor.

Experts consulted by this means, detail that this new group is a fraction of  Los Zetas  that operated in the city of Poza Rica, but that was fragmented with the arrest in the state of Hidalgo of Ciro González, alias the "puchini", head of Square in all  Veracruz .

With his imprisonment in a prison, his henchmen were divided into two groups, "Los Puchini" and "Los  35-Z ", led by two subjects dubbed Güero Lee and El Negro Gallero.

These last ones, took control of all the north of the state of  Veracruz  when taking down in a confrontation to the "commander 500", that had been at the head of "Los Puchini".

In recent weeks, this criminal group has expanded its influence in the central zone of the Veracruz entity, growth linked to several acts of violence in the region.

On Sunday, August 13, Yunes Linares reported that a person nicknamed "El 50", who was the chief of the 35-Z squad, was arrested  in Poza Rica, Papantla and Tuxpan, also in four other states of the Republic Mexican.

The arrest of 50

On August 13, Governor Miguel Angel Yunes Linares reported that businessman Sergio Juan Tremari Graya was killed on August 3 by mistake, since the hit man sought to kill a vigilante bar "La Bamba", however as both Dressed in black, was confused and murdered.

The Government of  Veracruz  offered 1 million pesos for three other criminals belonging to the 35 Z cartel, related to the case.

In a press conference said that from an effective intelligence work, it was possible to identify the material author of this crime, Andrés N, alias "El cinco", who was already investigated and identified as the material author of this crime.

When presenting a video of the day of the events, this individual is observed approaching the site of the homicide, with a cardboard in the hands, which was the same that left on the body consummate the crime, and under which carried a weapon.

"This individual was the main ringleader of the band" 35 Z "in Poza Rica, Andrés N., already detained".

The president added that this subject was the chief of hired assassins of the criminal gang in the northern part of the state and based in Poza Rica, Tuxpan and Papantla, and charged to charge the right to flat businessmen of the region and his superior command was Ricardo N, alias "The Fifty", who is already detained and was the intellectual author of this crime.

"It is very important to point out that this individual, the 50, was not only the intellectual author of the crime that we have already mentioned, but is the most important leader of the 35 Z band, not only in  Veracruz  but also in four states. Fallen and we are pleased to inform the inhabitants of Poza Rica that was arrested who terrified the population of that area.

He added that, in his statements, Andrés N. reported that Ricardo N. ordered him to kill a person in black who was the vigilante of the place, "unfortunately Mr. Tremari who had nothing to do with criminal activities was wearing the same color of Clothing and was just outside this bar. "

With both arrests, seven members of the criminal gang are behind bars: Maurilio N., alias "El piedras", lieutenant of Ricardo N; Miguel N., Luis Manuel N, Jorge N and Luis N.

Source:
https://lasillarota.com/estados/los-35-z-el-nuevo-cartel-que-atemoriza-veracruz/170264