Texas Border Ranchers Fear for Their Lives and Families – Ask Veterans for Help

Texas Border Ranchers Fear for Their Lives and Families – Ask Veterans for Help

eternalcode
Source: Oath Keepers

From the article:

Texas border rancher vows to stand and fight the cartels, saying “There’s no backup in me” and calls on Texas veterans to join him in stopping the cartels from taking over Texas ranches along the border with Mexico.

"These bastards [cartel members] are going through the valley, alright? They’re sending people up to Houston, St. Louis, any town where they’ve got a population over ten people, and they’re going up North to your backyards, moving in next door to you, they’re gonna be your neighbors, and think about it, if you’re doing shift work, and you go to work at night, or you’re going to the bowling league, and your wife and kids, your grandkids, are at home, these self-same guys are gonna walk in on your family.   What the hell are you gonna do about it? You gonna come home, outside of crying are you gonna do anything, are you gonna do something now, before it gets to that point? I’m doing my crying all the day. Everyday. That’s my message to them. They’re going to your backyard. You’ve got a chance to stop em. Do you stand back, or do you go forward? There’s no backup in me. I want somebody to join me. Don’t backup to these bastards.Don’t. We got too much to lose. Don’t lose as much as I have, please." [in reference to his relatives in Mexico, who were recently killed by the cartel].  – Texas Rancher “Rusty” Monsee

Ranchers along the Texas side of the border with Mexico are in fear for their lives and the lives of their families, as they face a Mexican drug cartel takeover of their ranches and nearby ranches.    Below are two interviews with Texas ranchers who own land on the border.  Both describe how the American people are being lied to, and not told the truth about what is really happening on the border.

( read more )

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Texas Border Ranchers Fear for Their Lives and Families – Ask Veterans for Help

El Regio
Good job EC it's unbelievable how so many just brush it off.
A man wearing ISIS garb was spotted here in Houston yesterday. His picture is beginning to make the rounds on social media and should become available to most of you soon.

People better wake up before its too late.

Re: Texas Border Ranchers Fear for Their Lives and Families – Ask Veterans for Help

Tiso
I have not read one story of an American ranch in Texas being overrun. What are these people afraid of exactly? The drug war already reached its zenith years ago, and now it is on the decline. Everyone in Texas will be fine, just like they were last year, and the year before. Just stay north of the border and you'll be okay. And as for a guy at a deli with an Isis shirt on...excuse me for not being scared. Also id love to hear what the veterans plan to do about it.