Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

Chichu90
SRG

Re: Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

SRG
Lol maybe he is connected, and they couldnt control a 17 year old!! SMH!! And why is his dad snitching on his sons ....

Re: Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

Chichu90
That's the same thing I thought... Wtf would the Dad admit to that, It only makes them a Target for an investigation!!!

Re: Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

Frontera
Chichu90 "One thing I hate is when A Mexican gets into trouble down here The Media, District Attorney, Authorities, Etc. try to tie them to the cartels... So damn racist, Not every Mexican is connected to a cartel!"

Confusing unless your comment is a general statement. He admitted he was connected to a cartel, supposedly, as did his father.

Re: Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

Chichu90

Re: Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

southtexas1

Re: Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

ToPHeR
I agree there's people on both sides of the border working together....

Re: Teen threatens to have cartel kill officers

635787at
I agree alot with chichu. As a Mexican in Los Angeles I agree how they all try and make Mexicans seem as bad as they possible can make em seem like