Ted Hayman's house in Bluefields (reference to story on mainboard)

Ted Hayman's house in Bluefields (reference to story on mainboard)

K_Mennem
This guy built a mansion right in the hood. He actually rose to power because he stumbled across the biggest "white lobster" (lost cocaine load) of all time in Nica. Cashing it in and then getting his drug trade going.

Re: Ted Hayman's house in Bluefields (reference to story on mainboard)

OMG!!!!  good catch K

Re: Ted Hayman's house in Bluefields (reference to story on mainboard)

jlopez
It's better to be lucky than good.

Re: Ted Hayman's house in Bluefields (reference to story on mainboard)

RGV AG
I have seen that house, really impressive.  This guy was arrested, and is still held if I am not mistaken, a few years ago and so were several underlings and followers over a period of time.  Supposedly there was civil unrest due to his arrest.   I remember it was on the news for several days and folks that went back and forth from the Costa to Managua mentioned how odd and tense the vibe was over there.

Bluefields and Corn Islands are something else, really interesting part of the world.  There is more wealth than even Hayman's that is seen around.  One of the wealthiest families on the Atlantic side are, or claim to be, direct descendents of the pirate Henry Morgan.   They are wealthy.

From what I can tell not a lot of dope is landed in Nicaragua, basically boats and planes are refueled and in some cases loads are stored on their way through Honduras, as it is claimed that Nicaragua is much more reliable than Honduras.  Good story on the deal here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynd9urm1-fk