Teacher arrested on meth charges

Tex

Teacher arrested on meth charges

Tex
Kab

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

Kab
She's not bad looking.
Tex

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

Tex

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

davriver
Trying to copy Breaking Bad I see

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

ArmChairIntellect
Why tar and feather her like this?  How can she possibly turn her life around when we decide to parade her personal issues around in public.  There is no redemption for her, once again instead of treating her addiction like a disease we treat her like a criminal...... shame on us....
Tex

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

Tex

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

final sleep-2

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

She'll plead it out, get maybe probation, first time offender, drug diversion program, narcotics offender, all or a combination of the above.   If it's simple possession.  My guess is she had some sketchy low life connect in the area, (maybe lived there, but likely lived in CV, didn't want to buy in the area) and that CVS is a hot spot for meth traffic, and she just got an unlucky break.  It's too bad the paper ran with a story like this, she sounds like a good teacher, and someone who should be supported, not crucified.

Re: Teacher arrested on meth charges

JesusTheMoose
I don't doubt that shady shit happens in North Park or University Heights. Damn meth is so highly addictive and another promising career goes down the drain.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin