TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

deelucky1
Is it true he got killed?
SRG

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

SRG
Where did you hear that????

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

guasa_001

Supposedly this is him and he got killed in some resturaunt in Sonora

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

guasa_001
He got killed in cuidad obregon

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

Handsome_devil
It's confirmed? That sucks

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

guasa_001
This post was updated on .
Check El debate they have the article if your a Spanish reader

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

damn...is he crazy popular, or what?  my post has 4000 views in 12 minutes

SRG

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

SRG
Yes he is very popular in the underground corrido scene and he had a popular single on the radio with Espinoza Paz.. Dep

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

thank you!

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

SLPal100
My favorite artist is gone :(  I know many will say he sang corridos..but he was a hell of an artist he was on of the best accordion players of our time god bless him and his three children..

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

Pariente
I concur, he was very popular but not as mainstream as someone like Gerardo Ortiz. A few of his corridos were not bad, El de Arturo Beltran, Pedron Antrax. He wasn't as bad as like Komander and his bunch.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

pilot
now he is playing the accordion with his good friend valentin elizalde

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

Misael
He wrote a corrido for "El Chupon" so that might have something to do with it.

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

guasa_001
Kind of irrelavent rite ?

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

You where one of the first to post cause i couldnt find anything it happen at 3:10 pm very popular in the arizona scene thats where he started la hosted him in the invasion del corridos lots of people didnt even know who he was but was an instant hit right after that he broke out almost the same time larry hernande did that was about the time elizalde died larry played for elizalde hes el potros brother

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

guasa_001
I wonder why they did it ? Was it because of what happend to El 20 ? Did tito have something to do with that ? Or was he false advertising in his corridos or did he just owe some moneys? Idk someone shed some light.

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

He stayed out in arizona for a while possibility someone outthere there some heavy  pushers out in az also who knows se va tomas tovar  rascon.this song talks about if he was to ever get killed

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv66gwGzCTQ

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

guasa_001
There saying chuy bravo did it but who knows. Does anyone have background on chuy ? Where is he from? who does he work for?

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

He always had a thick gold chain he almost never took off i dont see it in the picture

Re: TITO TORBELLINO DEAD

guasa_001
The San Judas chain
1234