THREATEN CANDIDATE IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN

Mica
valorportamaulipas.info

Mica - Never seen the old doll off the bridge narco sign technique before.

An alleged narcomanta accompanied by a sinister doll was hung on the first bridge on Colosio Avenue in Playa del Carmen to threaten Miguel Ramón Martín Azueta, candidate for federal deputy for District 1 of Quintana Roo by the PAN-PRD-MC alliance.

The alleged message was reported around 10:30 am on Saturday.

Although initially it was believed that it was an executed person, it was confirmed that it was only a doll that hung from the bridge next to the supposed narcomanta that had written the following message:

'First call Miguel Ramón. You messed with the chale, you won't win and you walk berga. Just as we violate women, we're going to kill them on the beach. ' (sic.) It
should be noted that in 2011, Miguel Ramón was the target of an attack while traveling on the road in which one of his companions died.

In the official Twitter account of the Government of Q. Roo, it was published that will denounce this fact before the Attorney General's Office (PGR).

Miguel Ramón was one of the main operators for the triumph of Carlos Joaquín González and in the first part of his administration he was in charge of the Office of the Governor, performing functions of operation and political coordination, position to which he resigned to be a candidate for the deputation for District 01.

Re: THREATEN CANDIDATE IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN

Podrido
Can't say I have either. But I have to say, it's a relief and a much more welcome change than what they usually leave behind.

Either way, very strange. I wonder what was going through the minds of the perpetrators when they were making this doll and if it was just because they were inexperienced or too soft to actually leave a body in place instead.

Though I guess the answer is much more obvious in that if those this manta is directed at don't play ball it won't be a doll next time.
Just a lurker.

Re: THREATEN CANDIDATE IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN

Uday

I do not understand why they did this

Re: THREATEN CANDIDATE IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN

Re: THREATEN CANDIDATE IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN

What to do when the usual shock effect does not work anymore. It is the sinister part of marketing.