TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Chelis
In the "Texas Valley " a leak of DEA informants , revealed the presence of TEMPLARIOS converted  WITNESS PROTECTEDS
he information emerged in the " Social Network " twitter and Facebook  refers to the DEA informants , Margarito Lucero Pena
and Cesar Eduardo Garcia Martinez "aka" Pollo disseminated photographs of " RAUL ROMERO " ALIAS EL CHILANGO " and a brother
of this identified as FRANCISCO from Michoacan. With protection in U.S. Federal Agencies becoming " Informant " and now they "
the good life " that his disagreement informants greatly to the now known " leaked pics " denoting Luxury & wasting money ,
also the tranquility with this ' TEMPLARIO " wanders on American soil . "
The same species already confirmed asserts that Raul Romero is a "Lord Trafficker " of Cocaine and Marijuana of " good level "
, which is seen in the photographs which appear dressed in clothes Jewels and " very expensive brands ,"
 confirming the level of this extravagant " protected witness " did say " waste of money " to get access to these programs where they
are known as " LEGAL RESIDENT VISAS given away in exchange for TESTIMONIALS , those who say you can spare this now exiled TEMPLARIO
who gave details of their BUYERS his disagreement what now is known to greatly informants mentioned that leaked photos and betrayed him ,
 also unhappy with the " Standard of Living " contrary to them carry on " forced anonymity." font a woman who had drunk with these ,
I end up " Report " life of these " informants " .

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Dicklick1

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

katattx
I can't help but wonder how this could surprise anyone who follows events in Mexico..

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

choco
Bienvenidos a BB forum Chelis and thank u fir the post.

I for one am pretty disgusted by this report.... Permanent legal status, tons of money, witness protection.... For crap info?

I know this has gone on for a while w/other cartels... But had not heard about w CTs.

Let's hope this article will blow their cover.

And oh yeah, these clothes may not be expensive, but the fucking Harleys are.

Why be so critical of new forum posters?  They're just trying to share info and join in the conversation after all.
C&S

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

C&S
California has many of them but many have began buying "product" from other markets because of all the trouble in Michoacan. Many don't condone the mayhem that goes on in MX. Strictly business. Every stop on 99 to the northern Ca coast has many of them and up to Oregon and WA.

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

adam3

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Chelis
More Photos....

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

nacho
C&S

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

C&S
They can put them anywhere. Difficult to locate regardless of the state. The main factor is family/close friends. Threats to either can blow their cover. I always wonder, financially well but unhealthy, obese, man-purse, that dog... as if it's going to make the individual look any better. Ha.

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Sugey
Margarito Pena Lucero ,Cesar Eduardo Garcia aka Chicken and Mario Lozano  are Informants ,part of a criminal network and are the same as deliver a Pancho Colorado Lord Zeta and receive 1.5 Million of dollars....It is a true story told by themselves

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

tuSancho
What?  No mule and white robes?

Mas puto!!

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Chelis
Cesar Eduardo Garcia, aka Chicken and Margarito Pena Lucero is hard mentioned in many websites check this.... http://testigo.weebly.com

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Dicklick1

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Sugey
They boast of knowing who that Raul Romero and now say the boyfriend was a daughter of Guillermo Gonzalez Calderoni narco cop, or so those are the gifts she has given ....

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Sugey
These informants are criminals disguised protection of the DEA and ICE Unlimited, here in Mcallen everyone knows the double life of the Lozano family, they originate in China Nuevo Leon and even his grandfather gave him in exchange for testimony VISA. beautiful thing ..

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

JohnnyOzone
Is it just me or is gangsta man holding a 22lr variant

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

pilot
JohnnyOzone wrote
Is it just me or is gangsta man holding a 22lr variant
 is a 9mm

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Sugey
Raul Romero's brother is a U.S. citizen, Raul introduced him to drug trafficking are all the same, Mague Pena Lucero is the true patron of Mario Lozano working for the Beltran Leyva of H, Mague also work for Albino Quinterou U.S brought all who wanted cocaine and now live here with no one to bother you, the same goes for the Cesar Eduardo Garcia "chicken", all have betrayed presume that more than one of his friends in exchange for money .. ..

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Sugey
Incredible is the ease with which you get a VISA when informant associate CESAR GARCIA ,RAUL ROMERO commented say that "Compadrito" CESAR GARCIA managed in Washington to all who would be INFORMANTS as it did with RUBEN CAVAZOS who had been arrested in Houston 2.5 million dollars, so did his cousin JAVIER MARTINEZ "El Mamado" .....beautiful thing ...

Re: TEMPLARIOS IN THE U.S ?

Chelis
More pictures of extravagant "Templario" ...
12