TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

ThinkTank

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

Pepe

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

ThinkTank

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

Lala
The teachers are being paid to attend protests, about 6 weeks ago many received washing machines from their union in Oaxaca and 2 weeks later some were receiving 1800 pesos each at Soriana after presenting some paper also from their union.

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

Hola Lala!!

Long time to "see"

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

one of my all times faves

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

Lala
Hola Chivis! :) yuppp, my fault, been busy and scatter brained haha. Glad to see you around, how are you doing?

Oh and I am super excited today!!! Gonna send you a no hurry email.

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

Ha Ha Ha that's funny,right on el Presidentes box.

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

Great Photo.  Protesters need to put that on their banners.

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

tuSancho

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

ThinkTank

Re: TEACHERS on the RAMPAGE!

Chava
This post was updated on .
CNTE Releases airport after 13 hours

Members of section 22 of the national coordinator of education workers (CNTE), released the international airport of Oaxaca, which they had taken over from 9 in the morning on Wednesday; the blockade has generated the cancellation of at least 15 flights.

Because of demonstrations performed by the CNTE, Oaxaca City suffered shortages of fuel, as a result of which, for a third consecutive day, they had taken over "Antonio DovalĂ­ Jaime" Petroleos Mexicanos of the Central Valley plant and refinery, located in the isthmus of Tehuantepec.

The faculty has also maintained control of the toll boothsfrom Oaxaca to Mexico and some regional roads, as well as maintaining control of three Oaxacan district boards (local offices).

In contrast, barricades preventing access by federal forces at the air terminal in Oaxaca, they were lifted around 9 in the evening.

http://www.unotv.com/noticias/estados/suroeste/libera-cnte-aeropuerto-oaxaca-despues-13-horas-957533/