TAMPS SECURITY CHIEF "RESIGNS" NEW CHIEF "I'VE COME TO ASSIST"

TAMPS SECURITY CHIEF "RESIGNS" NEW CHIEF "I'VE COME TO ASSIST"

"I come to assist with Tamaulipas"  says Rafael Lomeli New Security Chief"
By Chivis

Tinoco Ubaldo Ayala, head of the Ministry of Public Security in Tamaulipas, presented his resignation after 107 days in office,  and will be replaced by Rafael Lomeli Salazar.

According to reports Tinoco Ayala had agreed to his departure since last Friday after the outrage of the  discovery of 145 bodies in San Fernando.

Rafael Lomeli the New Secretary of Public Safety who replaces Ubaldo said he would re-organize, "You know I was the Tamaulipas state coordinator, I come from federal police and will gladly come to contribute to Tamaulipas to work with great enthusiasm." he stated.  He added "I have seven years in federal police, but I am also retired military career, first captain of infantry!"  that concluded his statement and he left the government palace.

Obviously a very humble Mexican.