Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

mrjam7
 has anyone heard more about this ? or just rumors for more website traffic?
http://www.elblogdelnarco.info/2014/03/supuesta-captura-de-el-mayo-zambada.html

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

deelucky1
el heredero del chapo es el ivan y el bravo trai su respaldo people are saying hes too young for the throne rumor has it hes pissed for people saying that .no one can take that away from him i think this is very true!

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

Big Sur
If ivan gets the throne this can start a war inside cds. For example the same war that started in tijuana inside caf, when ingeniero took over the cartel. Lack of experience and not moving up the ranks like some narcos that have given there life to the cartel.

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

pilot
Big Sur wrote
If ivan gets the throne this can start a war inside cds. For example the same war that started in tijuana inside caf, when ingeniero took over the cartel. Lack of experience and not moving up the ranks like some narcos that have given there life to the cartel.
But Ivan have the experience, he have been working many years, and every person knows that the hierarchy in a cartel is something more like an oligarchy

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

cuerpo14
From what ive heard its 3 factions to CDS correct? Mayo, Azul N Chapo. So I believe it would only be obvious Ivan takes over on his dad's side and guided by his dad and the rest of CDS tops if need be. I believe CDS is to organized to fall any ways the structure is set smart the rest of the cartels usually have there 1 leader these guys have 3 just incase this was to happen everything continues going.  This is my opinion

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

i think its a diffrent situation CAF had all its leaders thrown in he pretty mutch has had it on his own . ivan on the other hand  has some big players helping him

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

dont forget el checo in mexicali he distrubutes major weight down there

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

aliasrojo
El checo is of el mayos faction.
Ivan is the next on the throne but who knows. The next on the throne is going to be the one that attracts the spotlight and the medias attention just like chapo did. El mayo and el azul have always been leaders just not to the media. Point is who ever takes el chapos throne will have the spotlight and el mayo and el azul will be more than glad to have it that way. Less attention and they both know being in the spotlight means you'll eventually get knocked more sooner than later.

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

aliasrojo
Btw I'd discard these rumors of el mayo being caught since this rumor started in blog del narco.

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

dcm90

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

Tijuano
deelucky1 wrote
el heredero del chapo es el ivan y el bravo trai su respaldo people are saying hes too young for the throne rumor has it hes pissed for people saying that .no one can take that away from him i think this is very true!

How old is Ivan? I don´t think hes TOO young, I mean, other drug lords have been on the top of their cartels young into their lives, Ramon Arellano was only 37 when he died, and he had been on the top of his cartel for almost 20 years, El Chapo himself in his 30´s when he was arrested the first time.

Caro Quintero was 33 when he was arrested, Osiel was 36 when he was captured.

Sure Mayo and Azul have been on the game more time than others live, but it doesn´t mean Ivan is too young.

With that said, we have yet to see if Ivan has the ABILITY to control his father´s group. If I´m not mistaken, his psychological examination while on jail mentioned he lacked organizational capabilities.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
C&S

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

C&S
It may not be whether or not he has the ability to control. More based on trust, intelligence, habits, reasoning, ability to use common sense and versatility. Having social networking accounts if in facts that is his already shows he lacks something.

On the individual that said stuff going through Baja is garbage. In many instances it is the same "jale" depends where its destination is. Every cell always has its greedy workers sometimes cutting stuff up to yield more but it happens in every organization.

People need to understand that the outcome of the Sinaloa Co., will be based on what is best for the company as a whole and if it does not settle well with Ismael, Juan, *Influential/Entrepreneurs/politicians/federal officials/*maybe even those in Juarez too then it will not be accepted. If part of Joaquin's associates do not have chemistry then many will be apprehended or worse.

The importance of Juarez in terms of entry over Nogales is that more play ball from both sides of the field El Paso/Mx., higher more dense population equates to more corruption. Almost forgot El Paso has 4-5 points of entry too. Nogales entry is more limited.

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

Itzli
Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar is in his late 20s and I believe Archivaldo Iván Guzmán Salazar is older, so I would say early 30s. Ovidio Guzmán López, who is also thought to be a possible heir to the cartel was born in 1988/1989.

If kept in the family, other possibilities are Chapo's brother Aureliano "El Guano" Guzmán Loera and/or the little known Ernesto Guzmán Loera.

Other members of Chapo's part of the Sinaloa Cartel worth keeping an eye on are Humberto “El Licenciado” Loya Pérez, Jesús “El Cien” Loya Pérez, Manuel Alejandro “El Bravo” Aponte Gómez, Cándido Palma Salazar, and Dámaso “El Licenciado” López Núñez.

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

P@RR@ND3RO
Ivan is in his late 20's.  If moreno was alive he would've been the one taking care of the throne, same as vicentillo being mayo's and juand being azul's. 2 out of the 3 dead and 1 in jail. If mayo was to get caught that spot would be too big for mayito gordo this guy does not have the potential to be boss.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

P@RR@ND3RO
Mayo had as trong presence there too with wero bastidas before he was taken out by mistake.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

Pariente
P@rr@nd3RO
What about el Flaco, rumors are he is more posed to be the one to handle the biz? Que no?
Everyone forgets that Ivan was arrested before and that was I believe in 2008, so he isn't a newbie in the game by any means. It's a family businesss and it always stays in the family and most of the guys underneath have to respect that and the ones who don't usually splinter off and don't last.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

P@RR@ND3RO
I have said it in previous posts that mayito flaco is more like his brother vicentillo and his dad, he is very reserved and not too flossy like sera and gordo. Flaco is next in line for the the zambadas line.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

your underestimating el checo hes been in this game same as el mayo and  manuel garibay they where once cartel calecia
rigoberto campos cartel checos brother manuel garibay was mayos arm wing at the time they have even said macho prieto
was checos boss untrue check your sources

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

aliasrojo
I never underestimated el checo I said that he is of el mayos faction. I'm not making him look like his underling but he is el mayos ally. There seems to be a truce between the two.

Re: Supuesta captura de “El Mayo” Zambada, heredero de “El Chapo”

guasa_001
En 1998 la agencia norteamericana contra las drogas (DEA, por sus siglas en inglés) le siguió la pista a un grupo criminal que operaba en Mexicali y Caléxico al que denominaron el Cártel de Calecia y que comandaba Sergio Campos Salcido, quien hasta la fecha no ha sido detenido.  El checo is gamed up tiene escuela de los viejos and he's low pro he has been in the game for a while just like you mentioned I'm guessing another faction of cds it is in fact a federation of semi mini cartels.
12