Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Char
Bloody Sunday

Sunday with three dead, one in the colony Jalisco, Tonalá and two bagged in the colony The Organ and La Loma, Tlaquepaque. Information via gdl Informa

Roadblocks in Mazamitla, Jalisco..

Information David Gonzalez J

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Char
Probably the bloodiest weekend in a while that I can remember in Jalisco and also you see women helping placing tire wheels in the middle of the road.

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Char
What’s up with cjng using people to protest ? This happened in Reynosa too when Toro was the leader. Toro would pay people $$$ to protest against military and law enforcement.

Jalisco

😑😑😑 organized crime protest written all over it.

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Char
Pictures Sunday’s murders...

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Kye0001
Thanks for the updates Char, non of this seems to be getting picked up by the news stations outside mexico.  Reading these updates is the only way we know what's happening.

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Tacuache
You can find some of this news on facebook.  Horrible to pass info, but this is happening all over Jalisco from GDL to Octotlan to Tepa.  I keep hearing gorrie details.  Ajuste de cuentas.

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Char
Tacuache

Compa i feel like the ajuste de cuentas got more intense especially this weekend so many things happening at once. In Guanajuato also bunch of violent murders the fight of el Marro, el Cholo vs Cjng feels like an all out war. Interesting to see how much can this fight last before the federal government captures el Marro or el Cholo so violence can reduce somewhat. I don’t think el Mencho will be capture at least yet it just feels like not his time.

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

juris
 What is the reason behind all of it? Who is fighting who?

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

Char
VIDEO MONDAY: Jalisco mayhem in the city

An unusual or perhaps common and ordinary weekend. More than 22 murders with a firearm were recorded throughout the metropolitan area.

The municipal authority, as always, exceeded; with arms crossed, not knowing what to do or how to react.

Executed in Guadalajara, in Tonalá, Tlajomulco and Tlaquepaque, they turned the citizens who only listened to or watched the wave of death registered in their streets and neighborhoods upside down.

Eight murders in Tonalá, 4 in Tlajomulco, 4 in Guadalajara, 5 in Tlaquepaque and one in El Salto, was what was known. In none of the cases were people arrested.

And the reaction of the municipal authorities? Rickets, slow, unintentional, as well as waiting for the criminals to move away from the area where they committed their crime in order to arrive.

The figure is already impressive to start February and that in January all the records of homicides that are remembered in the last 10 years were broken, and Guadalajara and Tlaquepaque were the ones who topped the list of murders.

In the Tapatía capital, during the month of January a total of 32 cases occurred, while in the pottery municipality 18 were counted.

Insecurity and violence is becoming a serious problem that we all see, except those who must act and resolve them: our municipal authorities.

Information via David Gonzalez J
Link : https://twitter.com/Noticel_Mx/status/960599043436027904?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E0

Re: Sunday Jalisco 2-4-18

elranarene
Thank you very much char for your posts.
I think i have to think twice about CAN and GDL this year with Kids. Damn government.
Keep on.take care and watch your back.