Structure of CDN

leChef
There are some names missing, but this was posted on Twitter:

Re: Structure of CDN

Podrido
Interesting to see how young the majority of these individuals appear to be. A result no doubt of the decimation of the old guard from when the Zetas split from the CDG.

Werko, Kalia and Kenzo are deceased however, are they not? I think the CDN turned on Kenzo. There was a video on Youtube a few years ago titled 'cartel del cdn dando levantones KENZO DOMINGUEZ' and included characters like Sonricks, Lobito, Kalia etc. Its been removed now, and all the sites hosting it currently seem shady so I won't post it here. (Both Lobito and Sonricks are deceased too, I think.)

I think they also disappeared Chanio due to some slight against Cmdte Kilo or something?

I'm not too sure about too many of the names here, but I believe Pinpon is in prison, and El Takia was arrested last year or so as well, though may be out. I haven't heard much of Takia since that whole Bravo 01 ordeal.

I think El Viejito is also known as 'Sinvergüenza'.

It would be interesting to see how others stack up in the structure, such as Nyw, P-90, and Wero Texas.
Just a lurker.
MX

Re: Structure of CDN

MX
@leChef: Thanks for posting!

@Podrido: Yeah, it's very sad. Many of them aren't even past their 20s. One of them listed here, Luis Alberto Dávila Salazar ("El Viejito"), actually escaped from a prison for minors in Güemez in 2017 along with seven others. El Viejito headed a hitman squad in Nuevo Laredo and wasn't even 19 years old.

Re: Structure of CDN

Char

Re: Structure of CDN

ESLiero

Re: Structure of CDN

Char

Re: Structure of CDN

Char

Re: Structure of CDN

Podrido
I agree, it is unfortunate. But given the climate and the apparent forced recruitments of many of these organizations these days it is not all that surprising we are seeing them so young.

That is quite interesting about El Viejito though, I did not realize he headed an estaca of more than two or three individuals at such a young age.
Just a lurker.

Re: Structure of CDN

Podrido
Wasn't Takia supposedly a plaza boss at one point? I can't remember where but I had heard he was the boss of, or at least very close to the boss of Nuevo Laredo. Perhaps chief of sicarios or something instead?

Both him and Viejito alike come up quite often, and have several corridos and rap songs dedicated to them as well. Though it appears Comando Exclusivo and all the other CDN pages have been removed from Youtube now.

I agree that if they survive for any duration of time we will see them in positions of increasing importance.

I believe this is Kalia, though cannot speak for Kenzo.

https://elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/22/fotos-abaten-a-el-comandante-kalia-de-los-nino-sicarios-y-halcones-de-los-zetas/

"Nuevo Laredo.-So the Zetas walk in Nuevo Laredo, also with young people who spoil their lives as teenagers.

 Photos, Beat the Commander
Commander "Comino" appears in the two photos, and who already died in an accident on the road to Piedras Negras in 2015, There is an indiscriminate use of teenagers and young people, boys 10, 14 or 15 who work as hawks (vigilantes), as hitmen, in the packaging of the drug, kidnapping of persons or surveillance of safe houses. The minors are in the first line of violence, because they even participate in fighting between cartels.

A few days ago, Commander "Kalia" died, so he ended up. The reasons why so many minors are in organized crime are diverse. Many were victims of mass kidnappings; In other cases, their families received threats to force them to work for criminals, some more joined by fear or because it was their only employment alternative.

There are also cases, which each time are lived more frequently in which adolescents and children want to join the bands.

But the common denominator is that they are victims or perpetrators who suffer from the absence of the State, whose obligation is to protect them. Children can pay to change their ways of acting in communities, be less violent even if they remain criminals.

It's very strong because people want to get out of crime. We say: give it a job to do it because asking the kids (teenagers) to leave when criminality allows them to eat today is when they are most at risk."
Just a lurker.

Re: Structure of CDN

Podrido

“El Chino” is arrested from the Northeast Cártel, linked to rider murder

https://laopinion.com/2019/07/26/detienen-a-el-chino-del-cartel-del-noreste-ligado-a-asesinato-de-jinete/

LaOpinión wrote
They killed him because he caused a CDN leader to lose thousands of dollars,

“El Chino” is arrested from the Northeast Cartel, linked to the murder of a horse rider. The Northeast Cártel murders the rider because he made them lose money on gambling.

The drug trafficker César “N” , alias “ El Chino ”, regional leader of the Northeast Cártel (CDN) in the municipality of Cadereyta , in the state of Nuevo León in Mexico, was arrested.

Alongside the 24-year-old “ El Chino ”, one of his accomplices identified as Victor “ N ”, 22 years of age accused of several executions in the state, and Juan Francisco García Pérez , aka “ El Rojo, ” was arrested.

 "El Rojo" was a professional rider known locally for competing in clandestine races where millions of dollars are generally bet.

According to investigations, in one of the races in which García Pérez won, a man linked to the Northeast Cártel lost $150,000 (3 million pesos) in a bet.

The crime against " El Rojo " occurred on June 25, who was left without life and with a narco-message in the parking lot of a commercial store, located in the municipality of Apodaca.

" El Chino" is also accused of attacks on agents of the Ministerial Police and police officers in the municipality of Cadereyta.

According to the first investigations, " El Chino " was under the command of a subject nicknamed " The Teacher ", which is located in the city of Nuevo Laredo , in the state of Tamaulipas.

The arrest of " El Chino " was achieved after state police surprised several subjects in a van in a gap, from which two gunmen descended who fired at the police.

Before this, the agents responded to the aggression, obtaining the arrest of two of them: “ El Chino ” and his accomplice, while the crew of the truck fled between the gaps.
Just a lurker.

Re: Structure of CDN

Podrido

Shocked the death of 'El Flako', hitman of the Northeast Cártel killed by the National Guard.

July 23rd, 2019

https://laverdadnoticias.com/crimen/Conmociona-la-muerte-de-El-Flako-sicario-del-Cartel-del-Noreste-abatido-por-la-Guardia-Nacional-20190723-0093.html

LaVerdadNoticias wrote
'El Flako' was shot down with three other people in the municipality of Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas after they attacked elements of the National Guard.

Over the weekend, elements of the National Defense Secretariat (Sedena), now as members of the National Guard, killed four alleged hitmen of the Northeast Cartel (CDN) in the vicinity of Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas; one of those killed was identified as 'El Flako', who was fired with emotional messages.

According to the information issued by the agency, the hitmen would have attacked the federal agents while they were on a security tour, which led to a persecution through several streets, until the hitmen lost their lives and hit the facade of a house.

The van where the hitmen were moving had the legends of the Northeast Cartel and Hell Troops.

After being killed, the National Guard elements confiscated long weapons, loaders and ammunition of different calibers, tactical equipment and fittings, as well as radio frequency equipment, which were made available to the Federal Public Ministry.

'The Flako'

After reporting the fact, information on social networks began to circulate that one of the men killed was named Juan Ibarra, aka 'El Flako', alleged leader of a cell in the Northeast Cartel, an act that shocked his family and friends.

They were the ones who wrote messages on social networks dedicated to 'El Flako', noting that they will remember him with love.

So far the Tamaulipas authorities have not disclosed more information about the people killed.
Just a lurker.

Re: Structure of CDN

Char

Re: Structure of CDN

Char

Re: Structure of CDN

Podrido
I always thought that Z-40 and Z-42 elected Huevo as their successor immediately after the arrest of 42. I didn't realize that Rama was the boss until he was arrested, though that makes sense. There were rumours even before 40's arrest that Rama was a potential successor to the throne.

It also explains CDN's willingness to bribe people like Takia and Viejito out of prison if they worked so closely with someone like Rama.
Just a lurker.

Re: Structure of CDN

MaxiMillian2k19
Wasn't Kenzo the one that got arrested and token to the custody in the Oct 12, 2013 after the shootout with Marines at West Nuevo Laredo highway? The battle where Charly Quintero F-7 the Leader of Estacas got killed?
There was Homenaje of Charly on YT featuring Gerardo Ortiz Cara la muerte, it's removes now. He was born on April 21, 1995, the dude was 18 years old when he was in the charge of all Nuevo Laredo Zetillas of which most of them are Comandantes working for CDN today