Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

Bjeff

[Bjeff: Google translated]

"Attention all citizens:
We leave 2 of those responsible for all the robberies that have occurred in recent months in Tampico, Madero and Altamira to homes, Oxxos, pharmacies, gas stations, express kidnappings and auto kidnapping of his own friends and classmates all households and businesses that have been stolen in one way or another. Their children are friends, acquaintances of these criminals Carlos Israel Kemper and Ivan Salvador Kemper here I leave for family members potatoes and society have the knowledge and look at the kind of children who are studying in the best universities of Tampico here I leave the list of those involved others and accomplices of these criminals they participated in all the robberies and all are children of politicians, teachers , doctors, lawyers and other prestigious families of cd. Madero , Tampico and Altamira these are:
00 .- Carlos Israel Kemper
0-Ivan Salvador Kemper
1-Eduardo Ceballos
2. Manuel Anaya
3. Rodrigo Ruiz Hernandez
4. Aaron Velazquez Flores
5. Luis Alan Bergman
6. Daniel Arnaval Juarez
7. Net Gomez
8. Miguel Lopez
9. Maximiliano Marquez
10. Edwin Nava
11. Luis Cardenas
12-July Vicencio
13. Erick Medina

They are all criminals responsible for the theft of this city. We invite parents to their children and friends of them. This time we forgive them for being students and part of this great community and respectful of Tampico, Madero and Altamira and all parents of these young people pay attention to your children because this place is respected and no place for thieves and hijackers so educate your children because you will not see second chances.

ATTE EL cartel del golfo plaza Tampico Grupo Rojos C.D.G

Source:
http://menytimes.blogspot.no/2015/11/tampiconarcomanta-y-2-encuerados.html

Re: Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

That was actually a pretty cool message to leave the way they did it.No 1 harmed and the message got through.Just hope it dosent leave the kids in a No-Win situation.

Re: Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

DonTaquero
This is a "good" start for the Cartels. I have always thought that it is time to have a sit down among the "bad guys" so they can clearly defined the rules of the trade. So much agony and brutal torture and killing of innocents, women and  children (the children become adults at 18 years old in Mexico), is not right. Crime is never right, but it is powered by the dollars and weapons that the consuming nations provide endlessly, so it is here to stay, so why not change the ways? The brutal beheadings, and torture designed to instill  fear so others don't do the same do not work. And most importantly, who the heck is going to buy the product in Mexico if you're killing the prospects. Its time for a new era, so congrats to this guys for not taking 2 life's and giving a second chance.
Mtz

In Matamores we have had kidnappings
JMB

Re: Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

JMB
Reads like a synagogue list.
Aaron, Ivan, Israel, Net, Daniel Alan ....?
Wannabe Jewish mafia? Sheesh!

Re: Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

J. Stewart
This was a good deed by Los Rojos/CDG, to let them live but embarres them instead of killing them.
I`m sure those two youngsters undersand they are lucky and that luck will end if they ever do it again!

It probably also works better for the citizens, then having a couple of dismembered bodies. Got to give cred to the cartelmen/cartelwomen that did this way.

Re: Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

Three men were left bound and blindfolded in a stolen car in Culiacan, with a message that they had kidnapped and murdered a local boutique owner.

http://laparednoticias.com/relacionan-a-hombres-amarrados-con-asesinato-de-dueno-de-boutiques/

Re: Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

Bjeff
Is it a new positive trend?

Re: Strange Narcomanta in Tampico - left with 2 people alive

Maddy
Apparently it is Jeff. About time the cartels start using their minds wisely.

It might be an understanding. Gulfo and Sinaloa work together.