Story behind old school pic of mutilated bodies stuffed inside Suburban?

Story behind old school pic of mutilated bodies stuffed inside Suburban?

Kozmoz
Looking for the story behind the famous mutilated bodies found inside a Chevrolet Suburban in Mexico. It was here on Borderland Beat a long time ago and wanted to reread it but I cant seem to find it anymore. I cant even find the picture either, it seems to have dissapeared off the face of the internet. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

   I believe somebody in the comment section had identified who was behind that crazy act but I believe his nickname was "El Caballo Z--" something along those lines.

Re: Story behind old school pic of mutilated bodies stuffed inside Suburban?

Mexico-Watcher
Sounds interesting.  I'd like to help.
 Could you provide more clues like  approximate dates etc.?
Mexico-Watcher

Re: Story behind old school pic of mutilated bodies stuffed inside Suburban?

juris
 Think you are talking about the war between Iván Velázquez Caballero "El Taliban," and Lazca. He had defected from Zetas so they kidnapped and killed 14 guys of his.  I'm thinking it happened September 2012, or so. Shortly before Lazca was killed.

Re: Story behind old school pic of mutilated bodies stuffed inside Suburban?

Chava

Re: Story behind old school pic of mutilated bodies stuffed inside Suburban?

This sounds similar to the story of the stolen white GMC Yukon with Arizona plates left on the Caborca-Sonoyta highway in 2009, with nine mutilated bodies, and several mantas directed at the Paez Quintero family.