Still looking for info

Worried
I can't believe that someone doesn't know anything about Celestino Cisneros and his family.  The ranch is near Monterrey in Coahuila so it isn't all that remote.  If I had the money to offer a reward, I would.  Hell, if I had the money, I'd come down there and find out myself.  But I don't!  Celestino was born and raised on that ranch, his kids were born and raised on that ranch, his grandkids were born and being raised on that ranch.  I find it hard to believe that no one from that area knows of the family, and I find it hard to believe no one from that area reads this!  Please, I just want answers about my family.

Re: Still looking for info

Sarapero
Can you provide a little more detailed information, rather than just say you can't believe nobody has anything? I'm quite familiar with the area.

Re: Still looking for info

Worried
This post was updated on .
The ranch is a large one covering areas in Coahuila, Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas.  The living quarters of the ranch are in Coahuila.  The same family has managed the ranch since the early 1920's.  Great-Grandaddy was not big on names and the ranch really has no name.  The family managing it is the Cisneros family.  The head of the family is Celestino Cisneros.  The ranch was built up and owned by William Harvey Bryan and is now owned by Laurence Neill Wilkinson, his grandson.  The main entrance is close to Saltillo.  I know this information is sketchy, and we're not even sure who made the initial report that the ranch had been taken over and that our family is dead.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.