Status on 'El Lazca'

Mikey
New member here. Upon browsing the website, I hear all of this about 'Z-40' and all that. What of Lazcano? Has the news outlets revealed anything? Or, like so many other top tier leaders/commanders, is he nowhere to be found? I read a story that was posted here a while back saying he was killed in a convoy. Though, a lot of people said that was untrue.

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

no where to be found.  reports of his death in Tamps months back were premature.  you will not hear much or see anything (pics)  this is how it is with capos, until capture or death

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

ps...welcome where from?  US?  Europe?

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

WINSEN

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

Mikey
Thank you both for the welcome. I am from El Paso, Texas, USA. Hmm. Yeah, I thought as much. Maybe I can ask another question about the Zetas. From my understanding, they were formed from ex-Mexican Special Forces, from GAFE I believe, right? Why are most Zetas caught not military personel, but rather street level gangsters? Have they changed the dynamics of their organization?

Looking forward to your replies.

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

JaliscoCA
There was a story on blog del narco that he attended a party of el 50 in zacaetecas and it got raided rumors say that el 40 gave out the location because he wasn't invited

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

DURANGO1
Welcome to BB, before someone comes in bashing about Z's or chapo or whoever, you are correct the original Zetas were a special force that defected from the army. What you see caught on tv and print are low level members. they are what i call cannon fodder or decoys. They are not the original members and have no real insight into the organization. Contrary to popular belief they are just as well organized as other cartels...people will tell you they are thugs and scum, which they are but they are not as weak as it seems. Same as members of CDG and Sinaloa that get caught they are idiots that work for the real CAPOS. As you will eventually see some people have a preference in cartels and are cheering them on. Just develop a thick skin towards these people. Oh and if you want more info on Lazca at one time buela was married to him according to some trolls jajajajaja

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

The Zetas structure is the same.

 Their rapid sucess can be attributed to the three tier organizational structure they inititated.  the dead you see; are the bottom layer foot soldiers and are recruited in essence to battle and/or die.  They recruit by bribe or force and really are not particular where they gather these people, Ninis, migrants or wherever.  the most important tier is the middle tier of 'contractors" , they are the movers and shakers and IMO those should have been the targets of the military, and if they are compromised so to the cartel in ways that are hard not to be affected.  Capos usually do not give the lasting impact on damaging cartels and often give the upper hand to the rival cartel. Paz

Do you go into Juarez?  or stay away?

Re: Status on 'El Lazca'

Mikey
Chivis,

My college classmates say it's alright to travel there if you just mind your business and don't mingle with the locals too much. I, myself, have not been to Mexico though I plan on visiting soon. That is why I'm here, to learn about what's going on over there.

I see what you all are saying. Footsoldiers, basically. Thanks for the responses! I don't know the situation in Juarez, i.e whose in control at the moment. I thought it was ALWAYS Vincente Carillo.