Sr. Mencho on the run... Navy

Char
This post was updated on .

At the time of her arrest, Rosalinda González Valencia, wife of Nemesio Oseguera, alias El Mencho, immediately destroyed her cell phone.

"They are not improvised," high-level sources told Semar yesterday.

They emphasize that the head of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel is "furious" over the capture of his spouse, but that the virulent reaction they expected, after the capture of the woman, has not occurred.

"We surprised him," an admiral told us in a boat soon.

Rosalinda González would be the administrator of the economic resources of the criminal group. It was sought in compliance with a court order for the crimes of organized crime.

We went to the Secretary of the Navy with the intention of knowing how the issue of the seafarers attacked in Ciudad Guzmán, Jalisco, on the morning of Tuesday, while they replenished their vehicles.
It would seem an action linked to the detention of González Valencia.

You probably saw on your television screen how a group of people linked to the Jalisco New Generation Cartel - the initials of this organization were recorded in the chest of one of the Semar vans - mistreated the sailors.
That episode, like others, reflects the degree of decomposition we experience in Mexico.

The sailors were shaken, kicked, insulted, thrown stones, sticks, whatever. "Fuck!" "Thieves!" "Ojetes!" Said the signs painted on the vehicles.

The elements of the Navy, all very young, did not use their weapons against their aggressors, although there was greater risk to their lives. They simply fired shots into the air to disperse the aggressors.

The night that he presented the images in his television news program, Ciro Gómez Leyva asked: In what country of the world does the armed forces attack and nothing happens?

We had the answer on the screens: in Mexico.

"El Mencho operated. He knows we're on his heels. He is furious about his wife, "said the admiral, who does not hesitate to compare the CJNG chief with El Chapo Guzmán or even with Pablo Escobar, at the time.
And he had the luxury of saying where he could be: in Pihuamo, Jalisco.

"And why could not they have taken it? We asked.

-It's elusive. It is protected by many people. The strategy is to weaken it, remove it from its comfort zone. The plan walks. It's already jumping from the bush.

In the Semar, by the way, are convinced that there is a "black campaign" in the media to discredit the Armed Forces.
They want to present them as violators of human rights, responsible for enforced disappearances.

"There are NGO activists who are paid up to 80,000 pesos a week to carry out this task," the source tells us, recalling a note published yesterday in this newspaper.

And he takes up the name of the head of the Human Rights Commission of Nuevo Laredo, Raymundo Ramos Vázquez, for receiving five thousand dollars a week from the Zetas, to hide his members in their offices.

He also tells us that there are bad guys who buy false costumes from sailors and kidnap people to push the belief that they are responsible for those disappearances.

Behind that campaign, they say, is the crime money. "They want to get us out of the regions they control because we are in the business," he says.

In Semar they are aware that there have been excesses in some of their operations. The sailors are far from being the modern version of San Francisco de Asís.
As an example, they cite the case of Juan José Farías, alias El Abuelo, detained in Tepalcatepec, Michoacán, for alleged links with the CJNG.

There is the reverse of the medal. Shots from the Navy helicopter to the truck where El Abuelo traveled with his family. The scene shows a man running in the middle of the shooting with the grandson of Farias in his arms. "The sailors who are responsible for this error will be sanctioned," he assures us.

The admiral with whom we spoke noted the passivity of the state police of Jalisco in the face of aggression against seafarers. He says that even some of the aggressors in Ciudad Guzmán requested the support of the state last Tuesday. "I understand the municipal ones, it's silver or lead. But to the state ones?

Andrés Manuel López Obrador acknowledged receipt of the "spot" in three chapters of Nueva Alianza, entitled Betty's Decision.
It is the story of a young woman who, in the first chapter, does not even take the call to Ricardo, a first aspirant to conquer her.

In the second chapter he announces to the dads his decision to go and live with Andrés, a mature man with white hair, for six years, but in the end he gives up. In the third he makes his final decision: "I'm leaving with Pepe, I do not want Andrés anymore".

The standard-bearer of the Together We Make History coalition complains, in addition, of a campaign of telephone calls to the citizens to discredit him. He asks the INE to investigate and Telmex, the company of Carlos Slim, to say if he has signed contracts with companies to carry out massive calls to make dirty war against him.

Re: Sr. Mencho on the run... Navy

Char
This post was updated on .
Link: https://www.contramuro.com/el-mencho-a-salto-de-mata-semar/

I would not be surprised if indeed protesters where paid by cjng to go against the Navy and portray them as villains. The infamous Toro of Reynosa would order taxi drivers to protest in front of PGR Reynosa offices so military can stop operations against him. Toro would also pay people to protest against the military this also documented not just me making stuff up.

I’ve been constantly researching on mencho for 4 years now and it’s almost a given that his not going to be anywhere close to the city.

Re: Sr. Mencho on the run... Navy

although there have been rare incidents where navy has been blamed for atrocities, it has never been in an organized, continual manner.  That leads me to believe if it is a police agency it must be state or federal police or military.  The state police and military are notorious for doing this, sometjing I have seen jup close and person in coahuila and tamps

Re: Sr. Mencho on the run... Navy

BBfollower
So they know where Mencho is and they can't catch him? LMAO. The guy leads a state in a state. They have to take him by surprise, not going with helicopters and trucks full of soldiers. Send the special forces during the night. Keep the operation secret so he can not be warned. I'm sure that the authorities have informants which tells them Mencho's every step and vice versa. The question is how hard they want to catch him?

@Char: Why do you always refer at Mencho with Senor and not simply Mencho? Just a curiosity of mine. Btw, you're doing a very good job with these articles that you post on forum. Keep it up bro!

Re: Sr. Mencho on the run... Navy

The article is referring to CDN, who paid so-called human rights activists in Nuevo Laredo and which recently made the UN look into Mexico in that region and which made the press circuit around the world. Perhaps we will see russian-style PR campaigns in the near future. The DTOs in Mexico have a bit to go still on the professional level of such campaigns.

Re: Sr. Mencho on the run... Navy

Char
Bb

I guess it’s the way I was raised. When I talk older people I say “Don” “Doña” “usted” in a show of respect.