Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Char
Nueva Italia, Michoacan

6 days ago this video was published I just found it. Cjng armed men lead by El Arabe, el Chaparrito, and maestrillo give free toys to the kids you can even hear the kids saying “Tío Mencho” “Uncle Mencho”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9B2ydELX2I

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

elranarene
At First they send toys.later guns and drugs ans them starting to kill their kids.
I Hope some parents are smart enough to educate their Kids to stay away from el narco.
And that the Marina moves in to kill them.
Tequila aficionado

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Taking advantage of poverty.Sickening and possibly their way of 'buying' protection if it ever came down to a pinch and they needed to hide in someone's house.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Char

when i posted our little post on main page with the idea of your post here, maybe you saw it?  anyway, I thought the main page crowd may find it interesting...but it really took off!  114 comments so far.  and thousands of views.

thank you, you and mica seem to find the best material.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

no canadiana it is about winning the hearts and minds of the people.

I recall Lazca was totally against give aways.  But in Mexico it is life as normal.  From the buying of votes with cards for food or big give aways such as computers and refrigerators at rallies, and hand outs of food baskets, toys and gifts from cartels.  Loyalty is the target.  and it works.  even with the kids.  becoming a narco is an option for a future 'profession' but kids think all narcos are wealthy have big houses and cars.  they speak openly about it.

sad-sad-sad

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Char
Thanks chivis

I am always reading articles and stuff whenever I have free time..

Chivis yeah no doubt the gulf cartel-Z
would give toys away I think they where the first ones in terms publishing photos, but now with social media and stuff people make it seem bigger.
I still remember before the Zetas and gulf cartel war a huge banner was hung in 2010 Matamoros sorry if I am wrong...
the banner was signed by Heriberto Lazcano.

In that day there where clowns, music, toys, food, etc

The other banner I am thinking are the ones you are saying you saw.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

yep the one at bottom is for children's day in acuna coahuila for osiel.  either 2009 or 2010.  I saw the celebration music, nice gifts not junk, food, clowns etc it was the last one before the split.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

You are the best researcher I have seen here at BB.  and that is saying alot.  I have it down to a science now but did not start that way.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

mmd604
Its been said that Mencho is a drug addict.  My question is for any one who actually lives in a CJNG plaza.  Is Mencho a drug addict or is that all bullshit by people trying to discredit him.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

I hate to say anything positive towards the monster but no he has a strict policy also that his sciarios be drug free.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Gizzle_WON
I agree its a big no no

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Char
Mmd604

Like Gizzle_Won said a BIG NO NO with capital letters to drugs. If that was the case, Sr. Mencho would of been killed a long time ago.

To be a real boss you can’t do drugs you have to be 💯 all the time. Like a song from Código FN called “El Soni” or “El 50” says.... I don’t do drugs or drink beer so I can be ready all the time..

I agree with Chivis you don’t want to give credit to a guy like Mencho but its hard not to. Mencho has ex cops, ex military personnel working for him plus usually the people that work directly for him are adults not kids. Again people who work for M are EXTREMELY loyal to him. Also, people close to drug lords who actually have a relationship with the big boss tend to call them “papá” “dad” “uncle” “Tío” calling someone who is not your dad.. “dad” that goes to show the loyalty.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

mmd604
Figured that I guess its just the cartel cheerleaders who say he is a drug user

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

well stated

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

BigShun
Drug addicts are viewed as second class.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

It could always change.Not everything is written in stone even though it might be a code.There are always people that change in their later years become drunks or addicts.Look at 1 of the Beltrans was it Arturo that got gunned down by the military?Wasn't he a total coke head that started getting paranoid.There are also guys that lead a double life like seem to live by the code but in secret do drugs thinking because they have done it for X amount of years with no effect that things will just keep humming along with no 'side effects' of years of drug use until 1 day boom the suddenly go nuts.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Char
Canadiana

Mencho has gone nuts so many times just go back when Cjng first started. I’ve read recent comments by Chivis on Mencho being a real danger and I totally agree.

I been following Sr. Mencho since 2013.. anyways this guy has ambushed and killed both military and cops so many times its hard to believe his still free.

Chivis

I’ve found videos dedicated by families to the fallen officers
ambushed by Los Menchos, and you can feel the sadness and pain, Mencho has caused to families. Ocotlán, Jalisco, cjng ambushed gendarmería and 11 died.
Link https://www.google.com/amp/amp.milenio.com/policia/Suman-muertos-emboscada-Ocotlan_0_485351471.html

YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wR6uS6bH7W4

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Wow that last photo says it all.No need for words at all.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

One of menchos nicknames is el torcido even his goons that protect him where baptized with the name los torcidos .they say they get very little sleep and are very aware of evrything.

Re: Sr. Mencho gives free toys in “Día de Reyes”

Char
Deelucky1

Yeah that name was given to los Menchos.. Los Torcidos but not because they get very little sleep. Both Mencho and Erick Valencia gave the location of El Tigre a lieutenant of El Lobo Valencia.

Mencho is not called El Torcido. Cjng as whole organization where called Los Torcidos in their beginning.

If mencho does drugs or not, I does not really matter this argument originated because some people are saying that Chapo is better than Mencho. Both are delinquents.

One is in jail and the other will end up dead or locked up.
123