Spouses of Chapitos

Does anyone know the name of the wife for Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar?  I would assume her last are name(s) Felix Beltran.

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Char
This post was updated on .
His married to the sister of Víctor Manuel Felix Beltrán that is all I know.

I still find it interesting the way Marito Choclos died most likely los Menores responsable for his death. Reading the indictment on Marito Choclos, Choclos was kind of a big fish within the Sinaloa organization.

Undated picture of Marito Choclos. This picture seems to be newer than the one on the indictment. Found it in YouTube

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Mica
I am trying to find her social media accounts.  Her age and wealth should make her a big social media poster.

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Supposedly Alfredo Guzman's wife: Elsa Felix

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Mica
Thanks IeChef

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

LuckyLuciano
Seems like the guy was a big fish and most likely killed by the Chapos for being el lic team. Maybe he didn’t want to switch over or maybe he did and they didn’t trust him who knows. What I found interesting is that given the nature of Mexico and the sometimes dubious nature of investigations when it comes to capos and their deaths, why is it the Americans prosecutors where so quick to get the charges against him dropped in light of his reported death. I very much doubt the Americans would be able to prove it was him through any forensic means as they would not have his dna, more likely is there someone in the inner circle that confirmed this death to the Americans? Or did Choclos find his way out of a tough pickle and is now working at a USA car wash on witness protection?

What I’m saying is I just find it hard to believe the Americans would simply take their counterpart’s word at face value unless there is more to this that we just don’t know.

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Mica
I am not sure where I read it, but the DEA in Mexico city was able to confirm it was him by dna.

Could all be bs as US probably tracking him by drone or other high-tech stuff.

US wants Chapitos bad!  If they can flip someone (sounds like him) then they will force it!

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

LuckyLuciano
I don’t think I caught that part of the story, and I don’t doubt they said that but I doubt it’s the truth, or at least the whole truth.

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

The AUSA in San Diego did the same thing when Chikiyo Antrax got killed around New Years in 2014, they listed him as deceased on the indictment.  They have resources and people deep in these circles.

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

LuckyLuciano
Makes sense, I do remember reading about choclos that the prosecutors mentioned to the judge when asking for the indictment to be dropped that they had credible sources in addition to the death certificate

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Mica
Here is the updated version.
I am going to rename this thread Chapitos family.  Basically trying to get an outline of the kids spouses, etc..  Stupid, I know, but any help will be great!

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Char
@mica pretty cool that you keep track of los Chapitos. No loyalty in the drug game Marito Choclos seem to be a guy who knew lots of the organization plus was El Lic people so it was best for him to be dead. Still so many questions about his death was Choclos called to a meeting or kidnapped? The never ending story of betrayals in Mexico 🇲🇽

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Mica
The big surprise to me is how the chapitos exist.  Silly question now that are under Mayo.  Mayo is Mexicans perfect cart king.  He makes little noise, his kids in the business on social media are locked up.  DEA , US (Trump too) want and EPN needs one of the boys arrested in the headlines.

My fascination is chapitos are prime to show off their lifestyle (what’s the point of having it, unlike Mayo).  The boys all have women, children and these women are with them for the same reasons.  It’s impossible that chapitos, their women and immediate family avoid the limelight (unlike Mayo).  So learning the one off cousin who wants to prove he is roooted into someone high up on social media is an endless and fruitless task of mine.

Crazy, but it entertains me.  I work for a high end tech company in the US as lead programmer, so there is always a computer to keep the search up.

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

Mica
Unless they are taking ethical training now ;-)

Re:  Who is the wife of Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar

That is pretty cool Mica.And the more time passes,the more the photos get filled in.What about Sr. Chapo and all his 3 wives.Just a suggestion.I'm sure others have more.