Sonora - "El Chapo Tazajal," money launderer for Los Salazar crime group, executed in Hermosillo

Sonora - "El Chapo Tazajal," money launderer for Los Salazar crime group, executed in Hermosillo

stevectpa
This post was updated on .
http://www.omnia.com.mx/noticia/157658/ejecutan-en-sonora-a-el-chapo-tazajal-operador-del-grupo-los-salazar

https://letraroja.com/index.php/asesinan-a-el-chapo-tazajal-operador-de-los-salazar/

By: Heber Armendariz

Hermosillo Son. - Yesterday afternoon, Saturday, September 12, an armed attack was registered against a Ford vehicle on República de Cuba street, between Esperanza and Bácum avenues in the Misioneros neighborhood.

The deceased person was identified as Ramón Héctor alias "El Chapo Tazajal", also known for being a financial operator for the criminal organization Los Salazar that operates mainly in the state of Sonora.

He was the owner of a used car lot, dedicated to money laundering for the aforementioned organization.

Re: Sonora - "El Chapo Tazajal," money launderer for Los Salazar crime group, executed in Hermosillo

El_Bujo
Has it ever been (mostly or somewhat) confirmed that this war in Sonora really is between Chapitos and Quinteros?

If anyone has any info or idea as to who the active players are on the battlefront, I would be very interested in hearing too.

With all of the constant, conflicting, and often new info we learn via the mantas or comments, it’s hard for me to come to any conclusion.

One thing I can say for sure though is I would need a constant supply of tranquilizers (at the very least) if I was an asset of the Salazars..