Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

leChef
@EsLiero: Just for searching purposes, his name was Rosalío Caro Páez and the book is called "Miss Narco". I found an excerpt:
http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Carolina-s-sad-life-Niece-of-Lamberto-Quintero-Octavio-Paez-and-Caro-Quintero-td4107792.html

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

BBfollower
OK. Things are starting to look more and more like fake news. I mean, till now they were talking about Mayo, RCQ, Chapitos and now it's CJNG and Chapo Isidro having an alliance against Los Salazares who supposedly killed a nephew of RCQ 3-4 years ago and he wants his remains to give him a proper burial...Come on, give me a break already.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

El Guero
I was wondering the same thing.  This recording seems strange to say the absolute least.  Doesn't make much sense to me.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

El Guero
Some of the people on here seem definitely to have more than second hand knowledge of events.  I'm sure that over the years of revisiting comments and noting those whose insights were corroborated you've built up an impressive network of people in the know.
12