Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char
#Audio-video sound

Comment of an alleged meeting of the Rafas, Chapitos Yecora and Salazar. They warn that there will probably be more deaths ..

My question is what they mean by Los Rafas ?
In the audio it also talks about Mayo Zambada and Rafa getting their big percentage of sells. Also, the secretaries of each criminal cells Rafas, Chapito, Salazar all discussed their differences but no agreement to a truce yet.

“Rafa” is mention throughout the audio basically saying that Los Salazar did not return the body of Ivan so No truce until the body is returned.
Link CREDIT TO
https://mobile.twitter.com/_gloriousdead69/status/1158587880656101377

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

ESLiero

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

BBfollower
Can anyone translate? Maybe Sol Prendido? Who are Yecoras tho?

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

I sent to Sol today if he has time he will...he is the best at these

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

ESLiero

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

ESLiero

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

like clockwork when salazar gets extredited and rafas brother gets out. thats what happens when you let the chinolas in .next is aquiles and his brother then the tijuana take over!

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

deelucky1
chapitos are gonna get knocked out also they serve no purpose !

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Caballonegro
What Book is that?

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

speculation ..did i not speculate rafas was in the area ?? pay attention !!

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

char's comment is from this post's comment thread http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/05/cds-body-of-adan-salazar-dumpedat-doors.html

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

El Guero
Thanks Chivis!  Very interesting visiting that page and reading the comments from back in 2016.  A few people at that time seemed to have gotten it right about RCQ being responsible for that hit on the Salazar brother.

Also interesting to see more details emerge as to RCQs activities and how he's factoring into the CDS leadership.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Mica
If this was a month or 2 ago, they want a body at best decaying that old to be delivered?
What am I missing?

If somebody kills a family member of yours, wouldn’t you want his body back even if it’s decaying???

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Mica
@Char yes, I suppose I would.

I just have trouble imagining a scenario where a crew of criminals shows up to deliver bones to the deceased family's criminals and that how would solidify the relationships.

Then there would need to be some kind of DNA test against a family member.

It just sounds like something out of a Nancy Grace special.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char
Welcome to the narco underworld

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

it is so interesting to go back and check the comments, some people surely know their stuff

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char-- or anyone

do you know when Ivan caro was killed?  It has been years but I can't determine how many or find details of his abduction.  I am assuming he wasn't a narco. but don't know for sure anything about him

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Post by MannyValdz on Twitter:
la situacion muy caliente en #obregon #sonora
Llegó el CJNG aliado al Chapo Isidro y van contra el Grupo de los Salazar, por la desaparición de un sobrino de Rafael Caro Quintero, se llamaba Iván Páez de #Caborca, Sonora

the very hot situation in #obregon#sonora The CJNG allied with Chapo Isidro arrived and they go against the Salazar Group, due to the disappearance of a nephew of Rafael Caro Quintero, his name was Iván Páez de #Caborca , Sonora

Source:
https://twitter.com/MennyValdz/status/1158469404746768385
12