Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char
#Audio-video sound

Comment of an alleged meeting of the Rafas, Chapitos Yecora and Salazar. They warn that there will probably be more deaths ..

My question is what they mean by Los Rafas ?
In the audio it also talks about Mayo Zambada and Rafa getting their big percentage of sells. Also, the secretaries of each criminal cells Rafas, Chapito, Salazar all discussed their differences but no agreement to a truce yet.

“Rafa” is mention throughout the audio basically saying that Los Salazar did not return the body of Ivan so No truce until the body is returned.
Link CREDIT TO
https://mobile.twitter.com/_gloriousdead69/status/1158587880656101377

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

ESLiero
Rafael Caro Quintero[dirty bastard said he retired]has to be “Los Rafas” and Los Salazar are blamed for “Ivan Páez Caro” and “Ponchito Caro” vanishing into thin air. Los Memo and their leader G3 who escaped with El Azuls son are aligned with Rafa Caro Quintero and cleaning-out Sonora for El #1.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

BBfollower
Can anyone translate? Maybe Sol Prendido? Who are Yecoras tho?

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

I sent to Sol today if he has time he will...he is the best at these

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char

That explains the gunbattles in and around Yecora, Sonora a few months back. Same team CDS but it says in the video that Yecora is backed by Mayos, Rafas and Chapós and Los Salazars grievances about Yecora entering Chihuahua is null and void. Poor Salazar family- it seems their days are numbered.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

ESLiero
Rosalio Páez Caro worked as a investigator for a Mexican agency but was killed by gunmen who went looking for a cousin of his that was involved in trafficking. His daughter “Carolina” wrote a book about her upbringings inside the “Quintero/Caro” family. She has brothers and was wondering if “Ivan Páez Caro” is one of her brothers she mentions in the book???

Anyone know ???

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

like clockwork when salazar gets extredited and rafas brother gets out. thats what happens when you let the chinolas in .next is aquiles and his brother then the tijuana take over!

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

deelucky1
chapitos are gonna get knocked out also they serve no purpose !

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Caballonegro
What Book is that?

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

speculation ..did i not speculate rafas was in the area ?? pay attention !!

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

char's comment is from this post's comment thread http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/05/cds-body-of-adan-salazar-dumpedat-doors.html

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

El Guero
Thanks Chivis!  Very interesting visiting that page and reading the comments from back in 2016.  A few people at that time seemed to have gotten it right about RCQ being responsible for that hit on the Salazar brother.

Also interesting to see more details emerge as to RCQs activities and how he's factoring into the CDS leadership.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

ESLiero

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

If this was a month or 2 ago, they want a body at best decaying that old to be delivered?
What am I missing?

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char
Mica

If somebody kills a family member of yours, wouldn’t you want his body back even if it’s decaying???

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Mica
@Char yes, I suppose I would.

I just have trouble imagining a scenario where a crew of criminals shows up to deliver bones to the deceased family's criminals and that how would solidify the relationships.

Then there would need to be some kind of DNA test against a family member.

It just sounds like something out of a Nancy Grace special.

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char
Welcome to the narco underworld

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

it is so interesting to go back and check the comments, some people surely know their stuff

Re: Sonora audio criminal cells meeting

Char-- or anyone

do you know when Ivan caro was killed?  It has been years but I can't determine how many or find details of his abduction.  I am assuming he wasn't a narco. but don't know for sure anything about him