Sonora/RCQ

El Guero
Very interesting to watch this unfold in Sonora.  It looks to me as if RCQ is taking over Sonora entirely.  It wasn't about the body or the killing of Ivan Caro as much as its an excuse to take complete control of the plaza. I think the people saying that RCQ was maintaining close ties to both Mayo and Mencho were spot on.  He's killing the Salazar leadership, moving Sinoloan weight directly and taking a cut for Mencho's weight coming through Sonora.

Could we be seeing the emergence of a Cartel Caro Quintero?  Lol

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El_Bujo
Let’s definitely try to put as much info as we can into here, so we can better determine why/how this is going on..

As we know, yet another high ranking Salazar (Alfredo) was murdered openly in Sonora...

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/08/alonzo-salazar-son-of-alfredo-salazar.html

I believe this is the 4th Salazar sibling massacred since the murder of Don Salazar’s first son last year..

I am not sure of the back story but I did hear some talk of Caro Quintero’s clan being involved on the other end.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

Char
La Cría son of Alfredo Salazar was supposedly killed by his own bodyguard from reading an article. La Cría and his bodyguard had a disagreement or started arguing the bodyguard shoot and killed La Cría.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El Guero
Maybe it was his bodyguard but WHY did his bodyguard kill him?  Seems unlikely to me that it didn't have to do with the CQ issue.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

BBfollower
Guys, why do you put it so much on RCQ? What proof do you have? I haven't heard his name till that video that appeared a few weeks ago which we don't know for sure if it's legit or not. We haven't seen his name in any narcomanta and there were a few lately. It could easily be between Los Salazares and Chapo Trini's (deceased) people with support from BLO or even CJNG. Why would Mayo want to wipe out Los Salazares from Sonora, after all they are allies and the armed wing of the Sinaloa Cartel. Some are even saying that the war between Mencho and Mayo is just of facade, that in reality they could have a pact or something. Look at what's going on in Tijuana, this year will probably be the bloodiest ever, look at the war in Jalisco. Trust me, that's not just for show. Those guys are killing each other for territory, power, for the square, etc.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

ToPHeR
The point is who is really killing who in those areas??? In TJ you have a few smaller gangs battling it out. You barely hear anything about Rana/akiles who are supposedly Mayo's main men in TJ.

Same thing in Jalisco. It's ex CJNG battling it out with mencho. Mayo has no horse in that race other than throwing a few dollars and guns at the side fighting off mencho.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/08/alonzo-salazar-son-of-alfredo-salazar.html

Re: Sonora/RCQ

BBfollower
Los Aquiles are not the only cell working for CDS in Tijuana. I am sure that there are some gangs killing each other there but the war is between CJNG and CDS. I don't know if you noticed that after Chapo, CDS has stopped hanging mantas compared with CJNG. That doesn't mean that they don't exist or they don't battle for squares. You mentioned Jalisco also. Los Coronoles are not ex CJNG but CDS. You're right tho, some ex CJNG are involved too in the fight for Jalisco.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El Guero
It seems to me in those cases that CDS is fighting proxy wars whereas CJNG are fighting real wars.  A huge difference.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

BBfollower
Ya, I think that both CDS and CJNG are fighting proxy wars. I don't know if that's the case in Jalisco. If you hear about Coroneles fighting Menchos it means that CDS is fighting CJNG. Both cartels are formed of many powerful families, it's not just Mencho and Mayo even though those 2 are called the rulers of the cartels. In Tijuana is the same. CDS has a few different cells operating for them.
sal

Re: Sonora/RCQ

sal
the bodyguard must be hot-headed or bold to shot and kill a boss son

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El Guero
Not buying the bodyguard that flew the coop theory .  In the criminal world bodyguards ONLY KILL THE BOSS if there is a NEW BOSS.  It happens typically when a powerful party sits you down and explains to you that they are gonna be in charge and they have enough power to assure both your safety and your ascent in the organization.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El Guero
I completely understand your not going along with the whole RCQ thing.  It doesn't make sense.  Nobody thought he had any truly significant influence left after all that time.  I certainly didn't.

With that said Ive been hearing his name pop up subtely in places I simply didn't expect to hear it for a while now.  For that reason, I'm personally intrigued by the posibility that he may be behind the happenings in Sonora as I believe things are possibly hinting.

I think that's why so many people are intrigued by this.  Perhaps they've been wondering what he's up to and are a combination of surprised and skeptical of his possibly having amassed the level of influence necessary to be pulling this off, if indeed he is.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El_Bujo
Why people are mentioning RCQ:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/08/audio-rafas-nephews-body-or-no-truce.html

Further relevant material:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/07/narcomantas-appear-in-sonora-against.html

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El_Bujo
Guero, check out this comment and my last post*

“Rafael Caro Quintero is fighting Los Salazares.
Apparently Ivan Páez Caro and Ponchito Payan got killed by Salazares. Adan Salazar was kill by Caro Quintero after that. Something like that.”

I remember the dramatic murder of Adan, body dropped off in front of one of their businesses...

Re: Sonora/RCQ

BBfollower
El Bujo, this is my last comment regarding RCQ matter. 1st of all, we don't know if that video is legit or not. I personally have doubts that it is. 2nd of all, you saw a narcomanta in Sonora against Los Salazares and you automatically came to conclusion that it was from RCQ. No proof whatsoever, maybe an article, a news or something stating that RCQ is fighting Los Salazares in Sonora. Btw, do you know that they hanged a manta in Cajeme against Chapo Alfredo? He's the father of narcocorrido singer Alfredo Olivas. It happened in July. They state that those responsible for the situation in Obregon are, guess what, not RCQ but Olivas clan and a few others.

Re: Sonora/RCQ

Ciro
I wonder why Cadete RCQ cousin turned himself in.  I agree we should not assume the recording is legit but it is a interesting topic mi amigo

Re: Sonora/RCQ

El_Bujo
No worries, but the Olivas clan went out with their leader.

They may still be in Sonora but that’s as far as they’ll ever get moving forward ...

Re: Sonora/RCQ

deelucky1
chapo alfredo has always been the one with the iron fist .chapotrini was head cell leader those people in the border dont care about gaining territory because they protect and distribute from their border theyre about money and  dont care about cartel names. they work for evrybody .anybody going threw their toll booths has too pay!their able too put their own family in the top  political seat where they live .as you can see its not that easy to do that in jalisco, sinaloa and michoacan those states are used to cultivate and for super labs you cant compare they dont do that at the borders .

Re: Sonora/RCQ

deelucky1
Penasco is cosidred adelmos dont know if it was chapo or mayo sent macho prieto to test out adelmos influence but he has the marines with blackhawks under his order.that happen after he tunneled out of jail ?dont know if mencho can top that in jalisco .strange thing is didnt mencho shoot down one of  those blackhawks .it would be nice if sombody could prove RCQ and adelmo are together.that blackhawk was also seen wiping out that group from mazatlan .reason its same people because they ignore innocent civilians .whats the reason for super high power artillery made for combat ?
123