The Public Prosecutor's Office of the Attorney General's Office (FGR) in Sonora, in coordination with personnel from the National Defense Secretariat (Sedena) and the State Public Security Police, destroyed more than 15 tons of narcotics.
The incineration event was carried out in a station in the City of Hermosillo, where the following was destroyed:
* 12 tons, 654 kilos 953 grams 320 milligrams of marijuana
* 2 tons 904 kilos 474 grams 700 milligrams of methamphetamine
* 117 kilos 584 grams 900 milligrams of cocaine
* 34 kilos 324 grams of fentanyl
* 64 kilos 859 grams 400 milligrams of heroin.
* 106 thousand 558 pills of fentanyl
* 5 kilograms 400 grams of cannabinoid mixture
* 1 kilo 100 grams of noscapine
* 2 kilograms 500 grams of marijuana seeds
* 4 grams 200 milligrams of cocaine sulfate
* 350 units of methamphetamine
* 703 units of dl-2,5-dimethoxy-a-methylphenylethylamine
* 12 clonazepam tablets.
The narcotics were related to 29 investigation folders, for the probable commission of crimes against health, in its different modalities.
The drug was secured in various operations carried out in the state of Sonora by the Federal Ministerial Police (PFM), the Sedena, the State Public Security Police, the Federal Police (PF), the Navy Secretary of Mexico (Semar), State Investigative Police and Municipal Police.
The Federal Public Prosecutor's Office (MPF) in Sonora instructed the destruction of the drugs, under the supervision of personnel of the Internal Control Body, who verified the quantity and weight of the drug, as well as accrediting the legality of the incineration.