Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Silver1938
@ choco, TY,

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Tijuano
Yep.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

DD...  az papers say he was arrested thur, and went to court this AM in Tucson and will again on Monday before transfer to san diego.

I posted many of his twitter photos and in them was a couple bags of pot:  diablo and earth og from Hollyweed....a medical mj dispensary in California you can see the fotos better on mainboard...

SRG

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

SRG
Nice find chivis I wonder if has a medical card..

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Either he does or one of his friends...So stupid and just embarrassing to be posting that sort of thing, just shows the mindset of someone whose not very emotionally mature, and is still posturing and posing for people. That someone from that family and environment thinks it's note and brag worthy to post about a few hundred dollars of weed from a dispensary...It's clear why he's not in Vicentillos role...

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Chivis.  I posted the story about 9:30PM Thu.  the story that came from was dated about noon Thur. and said he was arrested the "day before" which would have been Wed. and Rio Doce said it was kept secret until Thu., but gave no explanation for keeping it secret for a day.

But I don't guess it matters, they got him.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

different mothers...

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

He probably did.  He is a US citizen born in San Diego where the indictment was issued.

JMB

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

JMB
He should have stayed his ass in Mx where no one gives a crap about laws. That's why everyone risks their lives to get to the US, so they and their families can work & have some dayum peace.

Guess he thought he could hang out in the US while his family royally fvcks Mexico.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

El?2012
I think the pic was of M1's daughter
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

El?2012
Although I don't feel bad for them, these damn kids get lost in the myth of their fathers. You'd think the first thing they'd be taught is crime without evidence is not crime, but they seem determined to do the prosecutors work for them lol. I bet it all starts with the Narco dads wanting their babies to grow up a normal life and enjoy life, then they hit that I wanna be cool age and start throwing around the family name and get high off of the immediate respect and fear and the retardation multiplies from there. I'd rather see my babies spoiled irresponsible jobless brats than to see them 1 by 1 hunted down and locked up or worse.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

NoMamesGooey
I look at the weed and it looks like the "littles" or non prime pieces of bud. Popcorn nugs. Also, I was under the impression that there was a limit to the amount you can legally purchase thru the MJ club.

 Also, I would think that their elders would know that social media could be a very big liability, especially if you are posing with drugs and have photos of guns. I don't understand the disconnect between the elders that know this social media stuff could be their proverbial 3rd rail and these younger people who use it to show off and pretty much tell the authorities of both sides of the border, "ARREST ME, im an easy target". In the streets, we would say "youre giving up the cheese". They are quite literally doing the cops work for them.

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-briefs/mexico-authorities-track-drug-lords-families-on-social-media

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

ToPHeR
The "popcorn" effect means nothing about the quality. It could just be that that specific strain doesn't produce big, fat nugs that you would associate with "fire" weed. It's just a sativa dominant strain that produces high THC levels, but not too great yields.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

_Jack

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Popcorn [1/2 inch or smaller] is what's left after the buds are harvested. It's presence usually means the plants were last pruned more than 3 weeks before harvest. We give it to the workers as a bonus, either to smoke, or to make dabs [bho ear wax] out of.

If popcorn is left to mature for 7-18 days after harvest, the quality and psychoactive content can exceed the the commercial product.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

NoMamesGooey
The popcorn also sells for a much lower price than the choice buds. Surprisingly, a man with stacks of cash would buy the discount weed. strange.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Siskiyou_Kid
The OG's think the popcorn is a deal because there is no stick.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

sofoke

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Moros

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Siskiyou_Kid
His hearing was postponed until December 5.