Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

            Serafin Zambada  (thanks to SRG for photo)

The Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) arrested yesterday in Nogales, Arizona, in Serafin Zambada, son of drug lord Ismael 'El Mayo' Zambada Garcia, one of the leaders of the Sinaloa Cartel, and brother of Vicente 'Vicentillo' Zambada Niebla, imprisoned in United States since 2010.

According to Ríodoce, the arrest was also confirmed by the Department of Justice United States. Serafin Zambada was arrested along with his wife Yameli Torres, at the port of Concini, in Nogales, when they tried to enter the United States.   He was  moved to a medium security prison in Tucson, Arizona, while his spouse was free.

The son of one of the 10 most wanted drug lords in Mexico faces drug trafficking charges in federal court in Southern California and this afternoon brought before a judge.

The arrest was kept secret, however, now declassified record even suggests that next Monday will be a new hearing at 10:30 hours local time.

Seraphim is the second son arrested 'El Mayo'. Vicente 'Vicentillo' Zambada Niebla, the eldest, was captured in 2009 in Mexico and extradited to the United States on February 18, 2010.

His trial has been postponed several times due to delays in the presentation of evidence, witnesses and secret documents involving law enforcement agencies of Mexico and the United States.

Serafin Zambada is one of the sons of Ismael Zambada Garcia has never been wanted by U.S. agencies, not by the Department of Justice or by the DEA. Nor are we aware if he is under a judicial process in Mexico.

Serafin Zambada married on February 6, 2006 with Yameli Torres, daughter of slain drug trafficker, Manuel Torres Felix.,
Yameli Torres, Serafins wife.

http://www.sinembargo.mx/21-11-2013/822592
SRG

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

SRG
Wow nice story DD but that isn't sera finin the fist pic that's Virgen Torres I believe he was killed a few years back some of the guys on here might know more about it... Serafin pics are easy to find online I'll see if I can find one for the story great find btw I wonder why it took them this long to announce it if it was in Mex info would've been leaked as soon as he was arrested..

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

DD
Thanks SRG.  I looked through all may photo files and didn't have one, searched Forum for "Serafin photo" and couldn't find one, and this is from Google search "serafin Sabada photos".  If you find one, I'll swap it out.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

1992dude
good. these assholes act all smug coming into my country acting all high and mighty because papi is a drug trafficker. should be embarrassed that they have the blood of women and children on their hands instead they're all boastful about it. hope he enjoys his cold cot and shitty food. y a su mujer que la secuestren y decapiten como a toda las innocentes mujeres que su familia a matado

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

DD
@Wey, that is not like you to talk that way.  I hope she will not be able to enjoy the fruits of Zambada families work, but she didn't commit the crimes -kidnapping her and decapitation? Naw.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

@SRG.  I changed out the photo, thanks.

BTW, it is nice to see you back with us.  Haven't seen you for awhile.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Silver1938
does any one have a better pic of how yameli looks ?

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

choco

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

elcienporcien

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

El_Cuatro_Veinte
I'm all for drugging this dude surgically adding a gps tracking device and let him go

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Windycitykid
Interesting to see what is in the federal complaint..
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

pilot
mayo´s family have been living in AZ for a while, and the government know it, I think they want to have another zambada because the trial with vicente have been to complicated and maybe he is gonna be out soon

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

let us know if you find it...they are always buried somewhere....

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

ToPHeR
so stupid.  the AZ border is on alert right now bc they just had a record 14ton bust last week.

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Pariente
Now that is news, unlike Chapos kids I had never heard that his kids were indicted or under any kingpin act.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

elcienporcien

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Pariente
I couldn't help but  at some of the comments that were made on Chinos IG this morning. " Stop working out and go for Serafin already. Is that all you have time for is working out and Serafin got locked up ". Some people, lol.
The reports are out, I guess he had a twitter account where he posted alot of pics. I had only seen some images of him on metroflog, FB and IG.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Maddy

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

Vicentillo was only one who was really worth his name in the business, I think, these kids are just all decadence and flash...no work/business ethic, and apparently little sense...

Re: Son of 'Mayo' Zambada, Serafin was arrested in the United States, federal court accuses him of drug trafficking

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/nov/22/son-zambada-cartel-arrest-drug-indict-mexico/

The indictment was filed in September in San Diego, for conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine, methemphetamine, he'll be headed there, after an appearance or two in Tucson.  That's 10 years minimum...without cooperation.
123