Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Siskiyou_Kid

  Alfredo Beltrán Guzmán alias 'El Mochomito' and Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzmán.

Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", Captured

Zapopan, Jalisco.-Sources from the National Commission of Security (CNS) confirmed to El Universal the capture of Alfredo Beltrán Guzmán "El Mochomito", son of Alfredo Beltrán Leyva.

After the work of intelligence they were able to locate  Beltrán Guzmán, who was arrested by the Federal Police in Zapopan, Jalisco.

Along with the heir to the cartel, four others were arrested, among them his bodyguard.

Without a single shot, the elements of the Federal Police managed to arrest who also outlined to head the Sinaloa Cartel.

According to investigations, Alfredo Beltrán Guzmán was disputing [leadership] of the Sinaloa Cartel with Iván Archivaldo and Alfredo Guzmán Salazar, sons of "Chapo" Guzmán, also known as "Los Chapitos".

Ernesto Guzman Hidalgo was grandfather of the "Mochomito" and half brother of Joaquin Guzmán Loera. Guzman Hidalgo was father of Patricia Guzmán Núñez, wife of Alfredo Beltrán Leyva, "Mocha", the fathers of Alfredo Beltrán Guzmán, close to the domes of the Beltrán Leyva cartel and the Sinaloa.

'The Mochomito' has been charged with the kidnapping of the children of El Chapo in Puerto Vallarta, made some months ago.

http://www.debate.com.mx/mexico/Cae-El-Mochomito-hijo-de-Alfredo-Beltran-Leyva-20161209-0243.html

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

ToPHeR
Wow! Hiding out in Jalisco too. For sure confirms the CJNG connection

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

guasa_001
mencho snitched lmao

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Yes, this is further evidence of the CJNG link, although both the Beltrans and the Guzmans have a long history there.

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

elgordo
Wow big blow he was the spoon stirring the pot in Sinaloa n Sonora. Guzmans family is said to still have ties in zapopan as well as beltrans  and coroneles so not rare him being there

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Right before Christmas, what everyone fears....

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

ESLiero
Everyone in Mexico knew he was the Man with all the "juice" in Sinaloa, they feared what he might become. It was said that he Alfredito Beltran  was responsible for delivering El Guacho/alive when he killed Manuel Valencia Fernandez aka El Animals son by mistake  instead of Ivan Archivaldo Guzman.

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

That was a short career!

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Also, he has no indictment in the US, so he may be able to get out of this one....in time.  Shows the Guzman kids still have a lot of pull, or enough to edge out Alfredito.

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Cuidado
Was he making too much noise for Mencho?  Or did Cds pull some strings?

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

elgordo
honestly my guess is I think it was mayo who opt him out it was said mayo had told him to chill with the fighting cuz he was heating up the plazas. N this is a major blow to the blo cuz who else left to lead I heard Chapito Isidro doing his own shit now.  So 4 those saying he was gonna be the demise of Sinaloa cartel they just took a step back with this blow. Here is well see if caro was backing them

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

deelucky1
That makes me want to think mayo is DEA because again black suvs being escorted by millatary where spoted looking for somebody in the past similiar trucks have been reported and they always catch their man!hope DEA is not getting  inteligence from the media and think mochomito can help them get ivan cause thats who their really after the person who was handleing chapos phone calls and setting up desributions. Has anybody noticed anytime u. S is invovled recently they wont give a presentation or show a picture of the person caught like when they want to use them as witnesess

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

deelucky1
Did you know theres a arturito beltran?

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Mayo is under indictment in the US, based out of San Diego, Ivan is on the same one.  Alfredito is not under indictment, not even mentioned with trafficking....Maybe US was involved, but I'd think more Ivan and Alfredo's and maybe Mayos assets were used here, to get the kid out of the picture.   Mayo giving up Tito isn't a trade anyone would make.  Mayo and Caro are the ones they want the most.

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

I dont know who is the sinaloa cartel anymore because evrybody went there own sepparate ways and some got together for a diffrent cause and some want what they think belongs to them. I really think thet meeting mayo and chapo had with caro was for them to step down and caro promised them he would stay neutral but you know mayo and chapo and there old habits of getting on their knees and saying it was not them is getting really old!

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Would you not think they could have gotten Mayo threw vicentillo its on record for stupid ivan they got his Dad. I find it hard to beleive vicentillo never called his dad. After it was mayos empire or was it viscentillos? Real fishy not to mention chino antrax case. Super fishy!!

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

I think Vicente's cooperation was a large part of the reason for several events that have splintered and scattered Sinaloa, (though it has always been a Federation)

Chapo's capture
Operation Narco Polo
and the other major indictment out of Chicago.  I think Vicente helped a lot with all those cases, at a base level.

Vicentilo was always the chosen one, I wish i knew what went on between him and his Dad, I'd love to write that script.

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

Dem DEA boys have the assets to make a movie and show it to you so you can spilll the beans

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

You still didnt answer the question about DEA knowing where Mayo is did they just ignore the fact that they where looking for him.im with you on that one about vecentello making the federation splinter that has brought me to beleive they still have someone on the outside shooting them info.and evrybody knows it cause their avoiding to work with guzmanes and mayos. I doubt its both of them has to be one

Re: Son of Alfredo Beltrán, "El Mochomito", captured

I don't think I have an answer.....I think if DEA knew where Mayo was, or could get to him, they would, I don't think he's being protected or favored by them at all....  It won't surprise if in 10 years or so, both Guzman and Mayo are in the US, serving 25 year sentences.
1234