Something else: "Porn Manta"

leChef

A  woman who had just discovered that her husband was cheating on her, decided to take revenge and display the lover on a large canvas.

The image of the alleged totally naked lover on a bed is accompanied by the text: For the next one, make sure the  wife has no money for a manta. Which suggests that there were several 'porn blankets' that were placed on public roads.

The events occurred in Cozumel. It is known that when the situation was reported to the authorities, police officers thought it was a 'narco manta'. However, upon arriving at the scene they reportedly had to invent a new term.

It was announced that after being removed from the fence next to an IMSS clinic, the blanket was delivered to the person directly affected by this act of hate.

In the opinion of experts, the woman could legally proceed against the person who exhibited her naked image without her authorization.

Source:
https://entrelineas.com.mx/mexico/mujer-exhibe-a-amante-de-su-esposo-con-porno-manta/

Re: Something else: "Porn Manta"

Parro
LeChef, I don't know if I'd title the article Porn Manta.  There are black stripes everywhere in the pic.  LOL . . .

Re: Something else: "Porn Manta"

leChef
.

Re: Something else: "Porn Manta"

.

Re: Something else: "Porn Manta"

Slappy
lol this is awesome.  Now jilted housewives are putting up mantas.  Whats next?  Mantas after school yard fights?

Re: Something else: "Porn Manta"

lmfao
And the quality of the manta is pretty good.  I am sure the print press had fun with this one (first clue).

Re: Something else: "Porn Manta"

i am probably going to be slammed for it but i put it up on main page.    I laughed.  Hey its better than the Bobbitt method.

Re: Something else: "Porn Manta"

Couldn't help but laugh at how true that comment about the Bobbitt method is Chivis but I'm sure the men will cringe at that comment.The woman almost looks like she's in a crib or playpen seeing the 'building blocks' around the bed.Just looks so out of place with those 'thunder thighs!'