So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

leChef
Chivis posted this on the main board:
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/09/commando-convoy-reynosa.html

And like every other narco fairy tale, they end in tragedy:

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

Tokz
Did they battle the army?

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

leChef
From what I read, it seems to be other crime groups and not the government.

These were taken by Lake Falcon

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

ENDTHEWAR
Fucking crazy! These guys do not give a fuck...unreal...urban warfare.Life is too cheap. What faction did these dudes belong too?

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

ENDTHEWAR
also is that bricks of weed or cocaine?

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

Wolf88
They got killed by the Army don't believe everything you see in the Internet....

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

Itzli
From what I've been seeing online the XX marked vehicles are Los Metros under "El Primito". Besides the Matamoros backed "El Panilo", Los Metros are divided in two factions, as an online message that has been circulating states:

"PRIMITO have the courage to put your mark on the trucks that you bring in Miguel alemán the marks with 2 xx like eduardo costilla sanchez marked his code name, we do not send you help from Matamoros you are only with los METROS ribereña and in Reynosa not even los METROS want you anymore, little by little they want to end los METROS only the 'pendejos' that follow you roke m.58 tapon-68 peña m54 boludo m44 those that disturb you the leaders broke those that do not accept your orders such as navor metro 21 they also want to 'chingar' la mierda la Mimi from the same los metros because they do not follow you because they found out that you are with a faction of El Mencho but in the end you will only give them the plaza now that even those from the CDN have entered".

A message found on a body recently falls in line with this:

"This is how 'en willados' of toro will continue to show up here the 'verva' are now us M.44 M.54 M.58 Grupo Metros"

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

leChef
Great update, Itzli. That seems very plausible with current events.

@Wolf: I am mostly skeptical to everything I read, no matter where, as there is always a reason why somebody says something. That is also why I use terms like "seems", "allegedly", "supposedly" etc. Also I get things wrong in translate unfortunately. Great that you found out it was the army. Any more info?

Re: So what happened to the CDG convoy filmed in the Ribereña area?

Itzli
Here's another message found on a body in Reynosa

"We continue with the cleaning!! Here is your people Peña ....this is how all those that support Los Toros will turn out and all those that don't follow my orders.. the message is clear. Sincerely Boss Mono and Comander Primito X X"

Menytimes is pointint out that "El Primito" used to be associated with "El Pelochas".